Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pretty Little Studio News! :)

Happy Saturday!  I hope everyone's weekend has been good so far!  It's been a bit crazy here with fires and wind and making sure my family is safe with the bad storm that went thru Ohio last night.  But everyone is safe and sound, so I am happy.  :)

I woke up to some happy news this morning!  Did you see the Pretty Little Studio annoucement?  If you missed it, here it is!


I can't believe my name is on this list!  If you have followed me for awhile, you know that I love PLS stuff!  It is so fun and whimsical!  I always enjoy creating with it!

I thought I'd share some of my favorite PLS projects that I've created the past few months.  I can't wait to get my hands on more!









If you have never checked out their product, click HERE!

That's all!  Gotta get back to creating CHA projects!  :)  As always, thank you for stopping by!  I appreciate it!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Diana Waite said...

WOOHOO--Congrats to you!!

Ali said...

Yay, I am so excited that you got this gig, as I love what you create with their stuff :0) Pleased to hear that all are safe and sound. Knowing that everyone is safe puts life into perspective eh? So glad for all you x

Ali said...

Yay, I am so excited that you got this gig, as I love what you create with their stuff :0) Pleased to hear that all are safe and sound. Knowing that everyone is safe puts life into perspective eh? So glad for all you x

soapHOUSEmama said...

CONGRATS!!!! So deserved!!!

photochic said...

I KNEW if you would apply, you would make it! CONGRATS! I look forward to seeing the new products PLS creates used by YOU! :P

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats on making the PLS Team, Tina!! You always do amazing things with their collections and I can't wait to see what you do with their upcoming products!!

reneezwirek said...

CONGRATS, TINA!!!! I knew you would make the team and you are going to have a blast! Can't wait to see more of your adorable projects with PLS!

Eila Sandberg said...

TOOT TOOT! soupah doupah congrats Tina darling! so enjoyed re-visiting these über cute and beautiful projects that you've created earlier, so looking forward to seeing what you create with their new stuff! Mwah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...