Yesterday, was the latest reveal over at CSI. If you are looking for an amazing summertime palette with fun evidence and testimony, hop on over. Remember, this month's sponsor is Echo Park! The July winner will win an Echo Park collection of their choice. How sweet is that?
Let's get on with the reveal, shall we?
And here is my take on the challenge.
My evidence includes:
1. Use stripes
2. Use labels - I typed up labels and put them in a glassine envelope.
3. Use wood/woodgrain - the little birds are wood veneer.
4. Use something transparent - I used a glassine envelope.
5. Use paint and then sand some off - I painted my wood birds and sanded some of the paint off.
6. Place something at an angle. My placed my photos at an angle.
7. Use something with a weathered look. The papers I choose all have a weathered and worn look.
8. A pocket with elements sticking out. My glassine envelope with my labels.
For my testimony: I journaled labels on long, thin strips and placed them in my envelope. The labels are words to describe me. They include:
daughter, sister, caring, traveler, photographer, mother, open minded, day-dreamer, dog lover, crafty
The Case File closes on July 29th, so get those layouts submitted. Hop on over and check out the full reveal and be inspired.
As always, thank you for taking the time to stop by. It is greatly appreciated. Have a great one!