Thursday, July 12, 2012

Holy MME Cow Batman! Hold tight to your wallets, the $ is about to go!

Happy Thursday everyone!  Today, I want to share something I am super excited about!  If you have been following MME on Facebook or on their blog, you know they have been revealing the new collections.  And I must say, Holy Cow Batman!  I can't wait to get my hands on each and everyone of these new collections....my head is spinning with ideas and projects!  MME has completely outdone themselves AGAIN!!!

Here is a recap of what they have shared so far.  Please stop by the MME blog and leave a comment under each reveal for a chance to win the entire collection.  :)

ALL IS BRIGHT

Can you say swoon?  Oh my gosh...I am not a Christmas scrapper at all, but I absolutely LOVE this collection.  Not too Christmasy, and not too cutesy.  Love it!


I had a chance to play with this collection and here are a couple of layout I made with it.  :)

'Merry & Bright'






'All is Bright'








Here is another Christmas collection, Winter Wonderland.  Isn't is fabulous?


Another product that MME is known for, are their Six by Six 2 pads.  Just love these new designs.


Next up we have their new Halloween collection, Lost and Found Halloween.  Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday and I can't wait to use this stuff.


Today, they revealed the first two color ways for The Sweetest Thing!  OH.MY.GOSH!!!  WoW!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!. 


If you want to see details of each color way, check out the MME website for pictures of the entire collection.

I was lucky enough to be able to play with the Bluebell color way and I don't want to put it away...I want to keep using it over and over.  I want MORE!

'Shine'






'Be Happy'




Run, do not walk to the MME blog and check out some other amazing DT projects using the new collections and make sure to leave a comment to win some goodies!

Thank you for sticking with me on this suppppeerrrr lonnnngggg post!  :)  Your time is always appreciated!
Photobucket

14 comments:

Monika Wright said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous layouts!

kim said...

Love these! I fill my basket with plenty of MME every season!

Maria said...

Oh I so love your layouts!! Your style is so fresh and inspiring, thanks for sharing your awesome projects!! :)

Angela said...

I am with you about the new MME collections! Simply stunning! And your have done some AMAZING things with them!

Angela said...

I am with you about the new MME collections! Simply stunning! And your have done some AMAZING things with them!

Angela said...

I am with you about the new MME collections! Simply stunning! And your have done some AMAZING things with them!

sandi said...

Wow! You've been busy! Love these! All the banners look fab too!

soapHOUSEmama said...

SO much gorgeousness! LOVE all the banners!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

ahhhh stop tempting me!!! I just love MME and their new lines are like heaven to me! Beautiful work!

Kathy Martin said...

You're not joking! Wow! Look at these amazing goods! And you did an amazing job with your projects!!!! You ROCK! :)

Fi said...

I know totally gorgeous, I was eying this off the other day, love it all and you've totally done it justice. Gorgeous work Tina!!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

So much gorgeousness in this post, Tina! I sure love MME!

Jenny Evans said...

Beautiful layouts, Tina!! Loving the banners on the Christmas pages!!!

Eila Sandberg said...

This post is choc-a-block with mine, mine, mine and mine again - totally must-haves all of them!! OMG Tina, you really are AWESOME! I really do wish I could have your artistic eye and skill, my pages are just cluttered and so darned romantic while yours are elegant and refined, razor sharp in their brilliance! I adore your work, a-d-o-r-e!! mwah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...