Monday, July 23, 2012

I just love this dog....

Happy, happy Monday!   Last week on the LMT blog I was up with a layout that was created using one of my all time favorite (and super easy) tape techniques - Layering!

I love to layer washi and fabric tapes on projects.  It is such an easy and super quick way to get that really cool layered look, without all the bulk and little scraps of paper.


Here's a close-up of all the great tapes I used...


And some close-ups of the layout.  The Paper and embellishments are from Crate Paper.  Perfect match, yes?



That is all for today.  Just a quick one!  As always, thank you for stopping by!  I hope you have a fantastic week!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Great layering with the different tapes, Tina...and I love the CP on this layout!

Diana Waite said...

Love this page! There is so much to look at--FABULOUS!

Kathy Martin said...

Very creative tape use! Love!

Karen said...

Stunning as always and great use of the tape! Love that little face too!

Annette said...

awesome layout...it was real nice meeting you at CHA...

Eila Sandberg said...

Love to check out what you do with tape, always SO inspiring! xoxo

Helen Tilbury said...

A perfect match indeed :) Beautiful work Tina!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...