Sunday, July 1, 2012

Once Upon A Sketch debut!

Happy Happy Sunday!  Today is my debut layout for Once Upon A Sketch!  I must admit, this group of ladies are SO talented, it is a little intimidating scrapping alongside them.  But I am sure I will find continual inspiration from their DT layouts.  Here is the July theme and sketch.


Theme: Friend

We would like you to create a layout and interpret the theme "Friend" however you like based on the following sketch. You can journal as little or as much as you like, but your layout must incorporate this theme and the sketch below.
**Please make sure that we see some sort of journalling on your layouts and please tell us where your journalling is . Hidden journalling is perfectly fine**
Ideas for journalling: one of your current friends, a childhood friend, an unexpected friendship,what having friends mean for you, a friend that you miss or have lost, family member who is your closest friend, a scrappy/online friend, a special person that has touched your life, someone who has helped you out lately, a friend that you couldn't do without, your children's friends / classmates etc.

When I saw the theme 'Friend', I immediately knew I wanted to create a layout about my sister and I.  She is the perfect defination of a friend.



and some close-ups...





Hop on over to OUAS and check out some DT inspiration!  As always, thank you for stopping by!  I SO appreciate it!

Photobucket

14 comments:

Ali said...

What are you worrying about girl??? You are the leader of the pack, in my opinion!!! Gorgeous :0)

Diana Waite said...

I agree with Ali-what are you worried about?! You did a BEAUTIFUL job!

Kelly Foster said...

Your take on the sketch is just fabulous!!!! So funny that you say you are intimidated...you are amazing!!! I feel the same way, though!!

Renata Moni said...

Adorable page ! I love the colours and the design is fabulous.
xoxo

Fluffy said...

Fab page & you have nothing to fear your work is always second to none! Tx

Karen said...

Your layouts are always amazing Tina!! They are lucky to have you at OUAS!!!

Kim said...

this is extraordinary I love the papers you have chosen...and ahuge woot woot on your new gig, wowowowow how cool!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome use of the Authentique line Tina!! I love this collection and you really rocked your first reveal for OUAS!! They are lucky to have you on their Team!!

Jeni O'Connor said...

Tina I love what you did with the sketch. Your work is fabulous, so definitely don't feel intimidated.
Love this lo.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a beautiful layout Tina! LOVE the photo of you and your sister and all your fab stitching detail looks amazing!

Brises said...

Such a wonderful page, Tina!!I love all this masculine climate!!!

Cathy said...

Love your take on the sketch Tina.. adore the colours and mix of pp's.. gorgeous work!! :))

Svetlana Austin said...

I totally love what you did here, Tina! your LO is so stylish and the color combo is gorgeous!!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Tee hee silly you! as Ali says, what on earth are you worrying about?? Your work is ALWAYS amazing!! love love love your fabulous Tina page!! xoxo

14 comments:

Ali said...

What are you worrying about girl??? You are the leader of the pack, in my opinion!!! Gorgeous :0)

Diana Waite said...

I agree with Ali-what are you worried about?! You did a BEAUTIFUL job!

Kelly Foster said...

Your take on the sketch is just fabulous!!!! So funny that you say you are intimidated...you are amazing!!! I feel the same way, though!!

Renata Moni said...

Adorable page ! I love the colours and the design is fabulous.
xoxo

Fluffy said...

Fab page & you have nothing to fear your work is always second to none! Tx

Karen said...

Your layouts are always amazing Tina!! They are lucky to have you at OUAS!!!

Kim said...

this is extraordinary I love the papers you have chosen...and ahuge woot woot on your new gig, wowowowow how cool!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome use of the Authentique line Tina!! I love this collection and you really rocked your first reveal for OUAS!! They are lucky to have you on their Team!!

Jeni O'Connor said...

Tina I love what you did with the sketch. Your work is fabulous, so definitely don't feel intimidated.
Love this lo.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a beautiful layout Tina! LOVE the photo of you and your sister and all your fab stitching detail looks amazing!

Brises said...

Such a wonderful page, Tina!!I love all this masculine climate!!!

Cathy said...

Love your take on the sketch Tina.. adore the colours and mix of pp's.. gorgeous work!! :))

Svetlana Austin said...

I totally love what you did here, Tina! your LO is so stylish and the color combo is gorgeous!!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Tee hee silly you! as Ali says, what on earth are you worrying about?? Your work is ALWAYS amazing!! love love love your fabulous Tina page!! xoxo