Tuesday, July 3, 2012

to be a kid again.....

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  I hope everyone is well and safe in your part of the world!

Today, I would like to share a quick layout that makes me smile everytime I look at it.  We all have those pictures of either our children, or ourselves as kids, that make us laugh and remember what it felt like to be a kid - care free and happy-go-lucky!

This is RZ, she is the daugher of a co-worker and she knows how to ROCK the googles!  Especially while she eats.  Can you imagine if we wore googles while we ate?  Only a child can do this and do it with class and ROCK IT!  :)


I used lots of MME Funday on this layout.  This is ONE of my favorite all time MME collections.  I love the classic colors, patterns, and designs.  It is so perfect for just about any type of layout.





Take a minute and remember something silly and fun from your childhood.  I'm sure it will make you smile!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by!  I always appreciate your comments!  Have a great one!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Beth Hallgren said...

Oh so cute! What adorable photos :)

Fluffy said...

Cute page and those pics are priceless, Great Page! Tx

Tanya Ham said...

That's hysterical! Super cute, love that layout! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Those pics are awesome and you did a perfect job highlighting them, Tina!! I love the muted colors in this line and your design really rocks!!

Diana Waite said...

those pictures are ADORABLE--totally make me giggle! GREAT layout too!

Patrice said...

So cute!

Karen said...

LOL!! What fabulous photos Tina!!
Love this layout, sometimes I think the quick simple ones tell the stories so beautifully as the focus is on the photo. Fabulous work.

sandi said...

What a sweet, sweet lo! So fun! Love the sweet pics...so cute!

Eila Sandberg said...

Just love how you have layered on all the different shapes and patterns on the square base and then topped everything off with that hilarious piccie! absolutely cracks me up! xoxo

9 comments:

Beth Hallgren said...

Oh so cute! What adorable photos :)

Fluffy said...

Cute page and those pics are priceless, Great Page! Tx

Tanya Ham said...

That's hysterical! Super cute, love that layout! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Those pics are awesome and you did a perfect job highlighting them, Tina!! I love the muted colors in this line and your design really rocks!!

Diana Waite said...

those pictures are ADORABLE--totally make me giggle! GREAT layout too!

Patrice said...

So cute!

Karen said...

LOL!! What fabulous photos Tina!!
Love this layout, sometimes I think the quick simple ones tell the stories so beautifully as the focus is on the photo. Fabulous work.

sandi said...

What a sweet, sweet lo! So fun! Love the sweet pics...so cute!

Eila Sandberg said...

Just love how you have layered on all the different shapes and patterns on the square base and then topped everything off with that hilarious piccie! absolutely cracks me up! xoxo