Sunday, August 26, 2012

CSI Case File #34 - CHA and Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

Happy Sunday! 

I am back from my business trip and am SO jet-lagged.  It is actually 3:00 am and I can't sleep, so I thought I'd blog a bit.  :)

On Friday, the new Case File was revealed over at CSI.  The month continues with another beachy theme challenge with a fantastic color palette.  Let's get to it, shall we?


And Michelle's wonderful coordinates.


I pulled out some wonderful, Crate Paper - 'Pretty Party' for my layout as it seemed a perfect match.


My evidence includes:

1.  Use Wet Medium - Spray Mist
2.  Use Birds
3.  Use Stripes
4.  Use a Wave shape - my scalloped borders are wave shaped


For my testimony, I journaled the 5 W's about my trip to Summer CHA.





Make sure and stop by CSI and check out the complete reveal.  Also, CSI is having a DT Call.  Here are the details.


The CSI DT is a true blessing and it is the most diverse, friendly, and challenging Design Team I have ever been on.  If you are at all interested, please send in your application.  All styles are encouraged.

Lastly, I want to thank everyone who commented to win my 5 FAVE SUPPLY GIVEAWAY!

The winner is.... Lisa's Creative Niche.


Please email your shipping details to adogslife13@hotmail.com and I'll get your package out to you ASAP!

Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to seeing y'all in Blog Land this week!

Photobucket

7 comments:

sandi said...

Oh Tina this is just so pretty! Love the delicate mix and the banner looks fab along with the great pics! Fabulous take on the challenge!

Diana Waite said...

tina this is GORGEOUS! I really like how you added those banners along the bottom--perfect touch!

Eila Sandberg said...

Am so behind with all my commenting, feels like I'm constantly chasing my own tail. I totally fell in love with this one the sec I saw it in the DT room. Gorgeous as always, just gorgeous! off to browse some more now! Mwah!

Leanne said...

Absolutely LOVE this LO..x

Ashley Horton said...

This is a beautiful page, Tina!! Love the Pretty Party and the wood veneer letters you used in the title!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow!!! Can not thank you enough! SOOOO Very excited! Love your work and this project is no exception!!!
Lisa

Helen Tilbury said...

Lovely layout Tina! Perfect take on the colours & lovely stash!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...