Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Home Sweet Home....

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I'm up on the LMT Blog today with a extra sized tag using fabric tape as wallpaper. Say what?? Did I say wallpaper? Yup, you heard me right! :)

I love creating these extra sized tags. They are like mini canvases and are different than cards or layouts. I really enjoy pulling out bits and pieces from my stash and some Love My Tapes tapes to create these little happy pieces of fun!

I wanted to create a mini Living Room scene on my tag, so I started with the background. I created an old cracked wall look by using spray mist and a crackle stencil to create the background of the tag.

Using the Brown Striped fabric tape, I created a wallpaper look on the bottom of the card and added a sticker to create a wallpaper border.

To complete the mini living room scene, I pulled out some leftover chipboard and die cut pieces from Crate Paper's Farmhouse collection and adhered in place. Viola! And it's done!


Super Fun, huh?  Thanks for taking the time to stop by!  Have a great week!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Helen Tilbury said...

What a cool little scene you have created here! I always mean to make tags and never get down to it. Cool way to use those tapes too!

Ashley Horton said...

This is so cute Tina!! Love that you used the tape for your wallpaper!!

Diana Waite said...

this is a SUPER cool idea Tina! Love the little scene!

sandi said...

Wow! This is just soooooooooooooo SWEET!!!!!!!!! Love it!

Georgia Heald said...

So adorable Tina, love the background and you have created your little scene perfectly, love it!

Eila Sandberg said...

Oh my Tina, this is really SO cute! love tags but never make them myself. You are a wizz with the tapes! xoxo

Ronnie55 said...

Your blog has really cool pictures! I love it.

Really neat. I actually found this looking for sites to play Scrabble Online . I'm not sure how that happened but I'm glad it did...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...