Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pretty Little Studio Sketch Challenge...two of a kind

Hello, Hello, Hello!  I had a little free time this weekend, so I thought I'd pull out my Pretty Little Studio stash and play along with the sketch challenge this week.  My Design Team commitment doesn't start until September, but I can't resist creating with PLS product.  It is one of my all-time faves!

Of course, the amazing Keri Babbitt created this amazing sketch...


I flipped it on its side, and went to work....


Lots of Sand Castle on this layout.  Such a beautiful and soft collection.





Pretty Little Studio has a Sneak Peak of a new Christmas collection and a Giveaway



Hop on over and enter to win!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by!  I appreciate your comments and time!  Have a great one!

Photobucket

8 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

LOVE this! Awesome take on a great sketch!

Ashley Horton said...

So much to love on this one Tina!! I love that you flipped the sketch and the negative cut words are awesome and the 2...4...6 is really fun on your page!! :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Chiming in with Ashley here about the negatives! love the washi too and the photos, mwah mwah mwah! All in all, this is a truly deligthful and sweet page, no wonder you like the collection - it's absolutely adorable! xox

photochic said...

Ooh so pretty!! Can't wait to see your projects when u r on the PLS DT!! Awesome take on the sketch. I like how u rotated the sketch. :)

yyam said...

How cool is this! I just love the unique way you've placed your elements and the cut-out words! Super cute photos too! :)

sandi said...

Fabulous Tina!!! So cute with a sweet vintage feel to it!

Diana Waite said...

FANTASTIC!! Love the pictures--ADORABLE!:)

Georgia Heald said...

How awesome is this, just love the whole design and those big numbers and chevron....amazing!

8 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

LOVE this! Awesome take on a great sketch!

Ashley Horton said...

So much to love on this one Tina!! I love that you flipped the sketch and the negative cut words are awesome and the 2...4...6 is really fun on your page!! :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Chiming in with Ashley here about the negatives! love the washi too and the photos, mwah mwah mwah! All in all, this is a truly deligthful and sweet page, no wonder you like the collection - it's absolutely adorable! xox

photochic said...

Ooh so pretty!! Can't wait to see your projects when u r on the PLS DT!! Awesome take on the sketch. I like how u rotated the sketch. :)

yyam said...

How cool is this! I just love the unique way you've placed your elements and the cut-out words! Super cute photos too! :)

sandi said...

Fabulous Tina!!! So cute with a sweet vintage feel to it!

Diana Waite said...

FANTASTIC!! Love the pictures--ADORABLE!:)

Georgia Heald said...

How awesome is this, just love the whole design and those big numbers and chevron....amazing!