Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Authentique Guest Designer....

Happy Day everyone! 

Whew, I'm still getting over the shock of earlier today, but are you ready for some project shares?  Let's get to it!

Yesterday, I was up on the Authentique blog as a Guest Designer.  I was lucky enough to get to play with one of my favorite collections from Summer CHA, Curiosity.  I am in love with the muted bluish-greys and mustard yellow's of the collection.  The design of this collection is so perfect for heritage and vintage layouts and fresh new projects.  The school age theme takes me back to my early childhood.

My first layout is of my Mom, circa 1962.  I love how the vintage photo matched the Curiosity collection to a tee.


 





My second layout is another heritage layout, this time featuring a picture of ME, circa 1968.  :)


My next project is a card - yes, I said CARD!  :)   I don't create cards often, but I really loved the little word stickers and wanted to do something using the 'smarty pants' words.


My last project was one of the favorite things I made with the Curiosity collection.

One of the 12x12 sheets from the collection included these fun Flash card alphabet squares. 

I thought it would be fun to cut out each square, laminate them, and store them in a box.  The box was made with a design from the Silhouette store and took another 12x12 sheet from the collection.

What a great alternative to the store bought flash cards!



That is all for my Authentique projects.  As always, thank you for stopping by.   Your time and comments are always appreciated!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Marinette said...

I loooove your work! Amazing!!

curlyqmosaics said...

Fabulous project! I
Particularly Love the flashcard set too. What a great idea, and so well
Exexuted! Love it all! :)

sandi said...

Wow! What fabulous creations! Love, love, love all of these!

photochic said...

Beautiful!! And congrats about your super exciting news! I saw that yesterday and didn't have time to comment. Can't wait to see your projects for JB! I love these layouts too, by the way. The layering is amazing! ;)

Lynn said...

I saw your projects on the Authentique blog...WOW..they are fabulous! Your so creative. I hope your ok with a new follower!!! Have an awesome day..I can't wait to see what you create next!

Keri said...

Again, congrats on JBS! These Authentique creations are gorgeous, you're right, the palette is perfect with vintage photos. Love the large tags and vintage-image circle accents. Plus, that "vintage" photo of you is too adorable! :)

Ashley Horton said...

How fun to be Guest Designing for Authentique, Tina!! You really rocked this collection and I am always a big fan of your pages with Heritage photos!!

Diana Waite said...

Congrats on the guesting gig--these creations have your FABULOUS touch as always--LOVE everything!

Leeann Pearce said...

WOW I LOVE these projects... Gosh Tina you get amazing everytime!!!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

I love all of your projects! The use of the papers and the vintage photos along with the stitching on the layouts are fantastic. And I card and flash card box are genius! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...