Wednesday, September 19, 2012

B is for Bird - Pretty Little Studio

Happy Wednesday/Thursday (depending on the part of the world you live in)!  :)

Today, I'd like to share a short tutorial that was up on the Pretty Little Studio blog early in the week.

I love creating these extra large tags.  They are so fun and super quick to make.  Here is a peek into the design process.

Paint tag with Gesso and mist with your favorite stencil.




Cut/Punch squares of several patterned paper and cut in half diagonally.




Cut a notch in each triangle shape and place on tag where desired. Stitch or adhere to tag.




Make a stickpin flag by cutting 2 mini banner flags and gluing to stickpin.


Add stickpin flag, die-cuts, journaling tag, and twine to tag where desired.








Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your day!

Photobucket

15 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Just too cute Tina!! Love the repeated Chevron and that would make a great embellishment tag for a layout!!

Kim said...

awesome Tutorial thanks so much for sharing...darling card as well!

Heather Jacob said...

wow Tina this is spectacular .. thanks for sharing your talent and ideas with us ..... awesome stuff
warm hugz xoxo

sandi said...

Wow, wow, wow! Love this and the tutorial! Just so cute!

Pam said...

That is so cool-I am definitely saving that one on my pinterest board of it's ok with you?

lisaplus6 said...

gorgeous! I LOVE it!

Diana Waite said...

WONDERFUL tutorial--CUUUUTE tag!!

piedra preciosa said...

Tina big thanks for visiting me!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

I needed a good tag idea, Tina. This is fabulous!! :)

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh I love this! Love the tip on making the chevrons too. Gorgeous tag!

Denise Price said...

These are sweet tags! Great step-by-step tutorial.

Tricia said...

What an adorable tag! Thank you for the awesome tutorial!

curlyqmosaics said...

I just found you via the JBS blog! Congrats on being on their design team! Your work is beautiful, I am hooked! :)

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Just wanted to pop in and say congratulations on making the new Jenni Bowlin Ambassadors team. I'm so excited to be working alongside you .. I've been a long time follower. I just love your style and I'm sure you're going to rock it!!
xxx

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Congrats on making the JB team!! I can't wait to see what fun things you make!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...