Friday, September 28, 2012

CSI Case File #39 - All I need to Know, I learned from...

Happy Friday!  Friday's are one of my favorite days for several reasons...obviously the end of a workweek, but more excitingly, reveal days over at CSI.

October has been a fun month at CSI.  We have joined forces with OUAS and combined the challenges all month.  Every week, a new challenge and sketch have been revealed and we have had a record breaking month for participation.

This is the last combo reveal for the month, so I thought I'd play along.

Here is the challenge.

And Michelle's coordinates.




My evidence includes:
1.  Use Rub-Ons
2.  Use leaves
3.  Use birds
4.  Use stars.
5.  Use little bits and pieces
6.  Use wings (I used butterflies for my wings)
7.  Use book pages (layered in behind my photos)
8.  Use a frame.  (I cut my wood frame in 1/2 to surround my photos)

Whew, 8 pieces of evidence.  Almost a record.

For my journaling, I took the prompt:  "All I really need to know, I learned..."  From my dog.

My journaling is stuck in a glassine envelope behind my photos, and reads:

All I really need to know,
 I learned from my dog...
*  Loyalty
* Faithfulness
* Companionship
* Friendship
* Happiness
* Playfulness
* True
* Unconditional Love
* Comforting

and some close-ups...


Hop on over and see the entire reveal!  It is amazing.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great night.
Photobucket

9 comments:

Ali said...

Smashing layers! Loving the stamping and the journaling is perfection :0) Got to play with this one the colours are fabulous!

Beth Hallgren said...

Gorgeous Tina! So much eye candy :)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Such sweet pics of your sweet pooch! I adore this page. Just love the distressing in your background. Wish I could figure out how you did it!

Diana Waite said...

SERIOUSLY AWESOME feel to your page--LOVE it!

Leeann Pearce said...

Love your work girl you are awesome!!!

sandi said...

Oh Tina this is just so sweet! Love the beautiful detailed mix and the 'too cute' pics!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Beautiful, Tina! I love all the layers and how you used the frame. :)

Ashley Horton said...

Such an amazing use of this color scheme, Tina!! Love the torn edges, the twine around your photos, and the long title!! :)

Arnlaug said...

This is totally awsome! Love how you've used the colors, and how you've torned the papers to reavel another layer underneath. And the dog is to cute:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...