Friday, September 7, 2012

Metamorphosis Tutorial - My Creative Scrapbook

Happy Friday everyone!


As promised, I have another project to share as a Guest Designer for My Creative Scrapbook.

I love creating quick and easy Home Décor pieces. Awhile back, during one of my *many* trips to the local IKEA store, I picked up several of these basic 5x7 white frames. They are perfect match for creating Easy Peasy Home Décor.



I also created a short video of how I created this wall art. I hope you enjoy it.



Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Annette said...

wow this is totally adorable..love it

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful project Tina!! Love the pretty color butterflies inside the white frame and great tutorial!! :)

Leanne said...

This is so beautiful!!

sandi said...

This is soooooooooooo pretty! Love it!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Awesome project, Tina!! Thanks for the great tutorial too. I will have to give this a shot :)

Georgia Heald said...

Gorgeous Tina, love the bright colors you have used against the clean white frame =)

Diana Waite said...

this is BEAUTIFUL--GREAT inspiration!

7 comments:

Annette said...

wow this is totally adorable..love it

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful project Tina!! Love the pretty color butterflies inside the white frame and great tutorial!! :)

Leanne said...

This is so beautiful!!

sandi said...

This is soooooooooooo pretty! Love it!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Awesome project, Tina!! Thanks for the great tutorial too. I will have to give this a shot :)

Georgia Heald said...

Gorgeous Tina, love the bright colors you have used against the clean white frame =)

Diana Waite said...

this is BEAUTIFUL--GREAT inspiration!