Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook Guest Designer!

Happy Sunny Wednesday my fellow crafters!

I have a special post today, as I am one of the Guest Designers over at My Creative Scrapbook. Thank you Pam and Delaina for giving me this opportunity.  I was so happy when I received the Main Kit. It was full of Prima goodness and the colors were divine!


MCS has several kits to choose from, and they are ALL amazing.

Limited Edition Kit


Album Kit


Creative Kit


In addition as a special part of this month’s reveal, the Design Team is having a September Reveal Blog Hop, with Prizes. Be sure and check it out! The Design Team creations will definitely inspire you.

Are you ready to see what I created? I wanted to share a little peek into my ‘creative’ design process with you, so I created I created a video showing you how I created two of my projects. I’ll share one of the videos today, and I’ll share the other video with my second post.

My first layout highlights Mr. Moose in one of his frequent spots; waiting by the front door for whom/whatever might come. He can sit there for hours, just waiting.





My second layout is of my oldest; Ian. He is a senior in College (not sure how that happened so fast), majoring in Music Education. I always want him to live his dreams and to never give up on them.





My last layout is of my Dad and Aunt, circa 1940. I LOVE this picture of my dad. Such a *chunky* little baby.






I am also sharing a video of how I created this layout. The video is 15 minutes long, but I hope you watch till the end. I would love to know what you think!  :)


This is such a fabulous kit! Please stop by the MCS blog and forum and hop on over to the Blog Hop. Prepare to be INSPIRED!

Thanks for stopping by. Your time and comments are always appreciated.

Photobucket

13 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

These looks FANTASTIC Tina!! CONGRATS on the GDT Spot.... x

Andrea said...

I really liked watching that! Too cool!

Izzy Anderson said...

Tina, you did such AMAZING work with this kit. I love your style. Beautiful projects!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow these are amazing! Congrats on the dt! I love your layout for a boy with the blue flower, never think to use flowers on my boy pages but wow does that work!

Ashley Horton said...

Amazing pages Tina!! I love how your style always show through on each page, but there are always different touches to each one!! Didn't get to watch the video yet, but I will be back tomorrow, when I have a little more time. I want to see what goes on in that creative head of yours!! :)

Ursula Schneider said...

Tina, I've just discovered you. Great stuff you have! I'd love to know how you did the paint spots on the layout of your son. Those look amazing!

Eila Sandberg said...

Always LOVE checking out your tuts! cannot believe you actually put that page together from start to beginning in what, 30 minutes? Amazing to see your creative process, your eye for composure and colour is fantastic. As Ashley says, your style always shows through. Oh sweet Mr Moose, waiting and waiting. Almost forgot, congrats on your GDT stint!! xoxo

Annette said...

congrats on your GDT...your layouts are always so amazing...Totally love all the amazing creativity..

sandi said...

A BIG congrats Tina!!!!! Love all your lo's....just fabulous!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Wow those kits are amazing! Lots of goodies. I love your layouts, especially all of the stitching on each one and the paper pieced hexagons. I really need to try that! Thanks for sharing your process :)

Diana Waite said...

FANTASTIC layouts--total HOME RUN!!

Helen Tilbury said...

Congrats Tina! Love your fresh take!!

Solange Mendonça said...

Thank you so much. Lindo mesmo!!

13 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

These looks FANTASTIC Tina!! CONGRATS on the GDT Spot.... x

Andrea said...

I really liked watching that! Too cool!

Izzy Anderson said...

Tina, you did such AMAZING work with this kit. I love your style. Beautiful projects!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow these are amazing! Congrats on the dt! I love your layout for a boy with the blue flower, never think to use flowers on my boy pages but wow does that work!

Ashley Horton said...

Amazing pages Tina!! I love how your style always show through on each page, but there are always different touches to each one!! Didn't get to watch the video yet, but I will be back tomorrow, when I have a little more time. I want to see what goes on in that creative head of yours!! :)

Ursula Schneider said...

Tina, I've just discovered you. Great stuff you have! I'd love to know how you did the paint spots on the layout of your son. Those look amazing!

Eila Sandberg said...

Always LOVE checking out your tuts! cannot believe you actually put that page together from start to beginning in what, 30 minutes? Amazing to see your creative process, your eye for composure and colour is fantastic. As Ashley says, your style always shows through. Oh sweet Mr Moose, waiting and waiting. Almost forgot, congrats on your GDT stint!! xoxo

Annette said...

congrats on your GDT...your layouts are always so amazing...Totally love all the amazing creativity..

sandi said...

A BIG congrats Tina!!!!! Love all your lo's....just fabulous!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Wow those kits are amazing! Lots of goodies. I love your layouts, especially all of the stitching on each one and the paper pieced hexagons. I really need to try that! Thanks for sharing your process :)

Diana Waite said...

FANTASTIC layouts--total HOME RUN!!

Helen Tilbury said...

Congrats Tina! Love your fresh take!!

Solange Mendonça said...

Thank you so much. Lindo mesmo!!