Monday, September 17, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook September Sketch!

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope y'all had a great weekend!  I went to the Utah State Fair yesterday and ate all my favorite Fair food - funnel cakes, lemonade, and gyros!  Got some great pictures too, that I will share later this week.

Now on to scrappy news!  :)

Yesterday, was the reveal day for My Creative Scrapbook and their September sketch! 

This is such a great sketch this month, so I thought I'd play along.



I used more of my stash from the September Main Kit (gorgeous Prima) for my layout.  The photo is a co-worker's daughter.  Isn't she adorable?

I also used some Imaginarium Designs chipboard - LOVE THIS STUFF!







We hope you will find sometime to play along with the sketch.

This is what they are giving to one random winner.


Look at all that goodness!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great day!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous page, Tina!! Love the shabby chick look your created on this one!! Looking forward to seeing your fair pics...we are going next week and I can't wait!! :)

sandi said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is soooooooooo gorgeous! Love the use of all those flowers!

Annette said...

aww this is so amazing and that picture is just too cute..

Diana Waite said...

WOW Tina! This is AWESOME--love all the flowers!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Wow! I love the textures and layers on this layout. Great sketch too! Can't wait to see your fair layouts. mmm funnel cake! :)

5 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous page, Tina!! Love the shabby chick look your created on this one!! Looking forward to seeing your fair pics...we are going next week and I can't wait!! :)

sandi said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is soooooooooo gorgeous! Love the use of all those flowers!

Annette said...

aww this is so amazing and that picture is just too cute..

Diana Waite said...

WOW Tina! This is AWESOME--love all the flowers!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Wow! I love the textures and layers on this layout. Great sketch too! Can't wait to see your fair layouts. mmm funnel cake! :)