Sunday, September 9, 2012

My first Pretty Little Studio DT post!

Happy Sunday!  I get to share a very exciting layout today.  It is my first official PLS DT project and it is up on the PLS blog today.  :)  I was so excited when Melissa asked me to join to the team!  I {heart} Pretty Little Studio and love creating with the fun, whimsical, and vintage feel product.

My first layout features someone dear to my heart.  Mr. Moose!  :)

As y'all know, my kids are grown and aren't very cooperating with my photo taking obsession, so when looking for new 'inspiration', I often turn to my two little pups - Moose and Flikka.  :)  Who can't resist their adorable little faces.

Faces, you say?  Well that happens to be the title of my layout, 'The many faces of Moose'. 

This layout features two of my favorite PLS things - the Monsieur collection and the extra large banner tags!  I LOVE both of these things.  The Monsieur collection is my favorite PLS range, but I think the new Christmas collection (yet to be released) might overtake that spot!  (I can't wait to get my hands on that)



 I thought it would be fun to journal about his many faces and I always wonder what he is thinking. Sometimes, I think he wonders the same. :)

Thank you for allowing me to share in my excitement!  :)  I have a busy week and will have many new layouts to share this week, so please make sure you stop back!

Thank you for taking the time!  Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

14 comments:

Laurel said...

This is fabulous! Love how you have used the pennants!

Missy Whidden said...

This is amazing!! I love the subject...and all the faces :) Great design and papers...your work is always so inspiring!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Congrats on your first PLS DT post! And what a way to do it! This is just a fabulous layout. Love all the little details, and the colours are just perfect. What a sweet page :-)

Svetlana Austin said...

so cute and so much fun - it made me smile! :-)))

Graziscrap said...

Such a lovely LO with so cute pics.

Tanya Ham said...

Very cute!!! Love all the banners, the numbers, and of course all the adorable pics! :)

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

I really like the large banner tags...must add those to my want list ;)
Love the pics of Moose, he is so darn cute and photogenic!

Ashley Horton said...

This page is so fun, Tina!! I love how you used the large banners and the numbers on the photos!! The layering at the bottom is awesome and a perfect spot for your title!! :)

Diana Waite said...

this is such a FUN layout! I really love all the "face" pictures--SO CUTE!

Annette said...

oh my this is way too cute...totally love it...

sandi said...

Fabulous lo Tina! So fun looking! Love the pics to bits too!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Look at that adorable face! Love the papers that you used--great design :)

Karen said...

He is seriously such a cute little man! What type of dog is he Tina and how big does he grow?
I need a new companion and was thinking of a beagle but they can be so mischevious!
Btw the layout is stunning!

Eila Sandberg said...

Ha ha this is sooo funny! LOVE that puckered-up face of sweet Mr Moose! so many adorable details on this one Tina! Mwah!

14 comments:

Laurel said...

This is fabulous! Love how you have used the pennants!

Missy Whidden said...

This is amazing!! I love the subject...and all the faces :) Great design and papers...your work is always so inspiring!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Congrats on your first PLS DT post! And what a way to do it! This is just a fabulous layout. Love all the little details, and the colours are just perfect. What a sweet page :-)

Svetlana Austin said...

so cute and so much fun - it made me smile! :-)))

Graziscrap said...

Such a lovely LO with so cute pics.

Tanya Ham said...

Very cute!!! Love all the banners, the numbers, and of course all the adorable pics! :)

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

I really like the large banner tags...must add those to my want list ;)
Love the pics of Moose, he is so darn cute and photogenic!

Ashley Horton said...

This page is so fun, Tina!! I love how you used the large banners and the numbers on the photos!! The layering at the bottom is awesome and a perfect spot for your title!! :)

Diana Waite said...

this is such a FUN layout! I really love all the "face" pictures--SO CUTE!

Annette said...

oh my this is way too cute...totally love it...

sandi said...

Fabulous lo Tina! So fun looking! Love the pics to bits too!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Look at that adorable face! Love the papers that you used--great design :)

Karen said...

He is seriously such a cute little man! What type of dog is he Tina and how big does he grow?
I need a new companion and was thinking of a beagle but they can be so mischevious!
Btw the layout is stunning!

Eila Sandberg said...

Ha ha this is sooo funny! LOVE that puckered-up face of sweet Mr Moose! so many adorable details on this one Tina! Mwah!