Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pretty Little Studio Challenges, So Very You & Me at 48

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Today, I am sharing 2 of my recent layouts created for the September Challenges, over at Pretty Little Studio.

My first layout is 'So Very You'. 

My layout is based on this AD CHALLENGE inspiration photo.


I drew inspiration from the circular shapes in the center of the photo and from the subtle circular shapes in the background.


And some close-ups...






I used a mixture of 'BE MY VALENTINE' and 'BIRTHDAY CLOWNS' for my layout.  Love mixing these too.  Looks great!

The second challenge I participated in this month, is based on this sketch.


I took some liberty an moved things around a bit, and came up with this.





I used 'JINGLE BELLS', mixed with some Monsieur for this layout.  Who says you can't use Christmas paper on a birthday layout??  :)

Make sure you stop by the Pretty Little Studio blog.  If you play along with the weekly challenges, you have a chance to win a gift certificate to PLS!  How cool is that?

As always, thanks for stopping by!  I greatly appreciate it!

Photobucket

7 comments:

photochic said...

Love that you are part of the Pretty Little Studio team. I love doing their challenges! Cute pages! Love all the layering you use in your layouts! :)

Ashley Horton said...

These are both so fun, Tina!! Love how you used the inspiration photo for your first layout and using the Christmas papers on the second one, was a brilliant idea!! :)

Beth Hallgren said...

I can honestly say I've loved every one of your layouts and these are no exception! Love your style :) I try to get artsy but I'm just too traditional and linear :}

melshappyscrappyplace said...

I love both of these layouts (even though I have a clown phobia LOL). Love what you did with the inspiration photo and sketch. Need to mark that one!

Diana Waite said...

wow--I LOVE these! I especially love the circles--just AWESOME!

sandi said...

Oh wow Tina! I love both of these! Soooooooooo cute!

yyam said...

Oh wow! I love how the colours just pop off the white base! These are awesome Tina! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...