Thursday, October 11, 2012

A post full of unshared projects!

Happy, Happy Thursday!  Welcome to a scheduled post as I am currently in London.  :)  It's a short trip, only 3 days, then home to Ohio for a few days with my family.

I thought it would be fun to go back thru some previously unshared layouts and put them all together in one post.  So sit back, and enjoy!
















Congrats!  You hung with me till the end!  :)

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

these are ALL AWESOME!! Love everything I see!!

Ashley Horton said...

All amazing Tina!!! When I need inspiration, I always love to come over and look at your Blog!! :) You create awesome pages every time! Hope you are having fun in London...I am loving your pics on Instagram! :)

sandi said...

Wow! Tina all of these are just fabulous!!! Awesome creations my friend!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

I am in love with all of these projects!! Genius!

4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

these are ALL AWESOME!! Love everything I see!!

Ashley Horton said...

All amazing Tina!!! When I need inspiration, I always love to come over and look at your Blog!! :) You create awesome pages every time! Hope you are having fun in London...I am loving your pics on Instagram! :)

sandi said...

Wow! Tina all of these are just fabulous!!! Awesome creations my friend!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

I am in love with all of these projects!! Genius!