Sunday, October 7, 2012

CSI - Case File #40 '9 things'

Happy Sunday!

I thought I'd take a quick break from my projects shares for My Creative Scrapbook, to share my layout for the latest Case File, over at CSI.

This was a fresh and colorful challenge this week.  Full of sweet, yummy things, and outdoor fun.

Let's start with my evidence.

1.  Use polka dots and stripes.  (Okay - so I stretched this one  - I used polka dots, but my stripes are shaped like chevrons) :)
2.  Use circular elements (flowers/brads)
3.  Use labels (I stamped 9 number labels)
4.  Use banners.
5.  Use a big flower
6.  Use numbers.

And here is my layout...





My journaling is hidden in a glassine envelope, behind my photo.

My testimony was prompted by 'list 9 things that make you happy'.  I wrote my journaling as if Mr. Moose was writing the list.

9 things that make me happy:

1.                   A bowl of water
2.                   Dog kisses
3.                   Food, food, and more food
4.                   Playing in the backyard
5.                   A lazy day with my human
6.                   My human scratching my belly
7.                   Treats (cheese, peanut butter, carrots)
8.                   Going for a walk
9.                   Flikka


Hop on over to CSI and be inspired what the Design Team, Guest Detectives, Special Agents, and Special Investigators have created!

Stop back tomorrow for my final Day of reveals for MCS.  Thank you for stopping by!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Fluffy said...

I have only 2 things to say, LOVE and double LOVE! Tx

Ashley Horton said...

TOO FUN, Tina!! Love that you used the camera paper for the background and the numbers down the side are awesome! I always love how you stitch through your title letters too...wish my crappy little hand held Singer would do that!! :)

Briana Johnson said...

So fun - I love it - my fave detail is the numbers down the side. I love the background paper too!

Diana Waite said...

oh,my this is SWEET!

Dara Lynn said...

I always enjoy seeing what you create! Gotta love that precious face - great photo!!!

Helen Tilbury said...

Everything about this is absolutely adorable!!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

oh my goodness.... this is stunning! Just love the strip of number labels down the side, and the happy bright colours contrasting against the black and white.

7 comments:

Fluffy said...

I have only 2 things to say, LOVE and double LOVE! Tx

Ashley Horton said...

TOO FUN, Tina!! Love that you used the camera paper for the background and the numbers down the side are awesome! I always love how you stitch through your title letters too...wish my crappy little hand held Singer would do that!! :)

Briana Johnson said...

So fun - I love it - my fave detail is the numbers down the side. I love the background paper too!

Diana Waite said...

oh,my this is SWEET!

Dara Lynn said...

I always enjoy seeing what you create! Gotta love that precious face - great photo!!!

Helen Tilbury said...

Everything about this is absolutely adorable!!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

oh my goodness.... this is stunning! Just love the strip of number labels down the side, and the happy bright colours contrasting against the black and white.