Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Daily Routine - Creating Keepsakes

Today is the day. The November/December 2012 issue of Creating Keepsakes hits the newsstands, and I can finally share the layout I contributed to the issue.



The challenge was to use envelopes in a fun and creative way.  I created little mini 'canvases' with the kraft envelopes and created a layout about my daily 'morning' routine.


“As seen in the November/December of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.”






There’s a Sneak Peek of the issue on the Creating Keepsakes website.

You can also find it here...
· Print issue:
· Digital issue:
And special, online content and downloads accompanying the issue are on the Creating Keepsakes website.

I feel honored to be part of this wonderful magazine and to be sharing the pages with my fellow artists!

Thank you for allowing me to share in my excitement!  :)

Have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

13 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

VERY COOL!!! Your layout is amazing, love all the mini-layouts on each bag! :)

Lynn Le5 said...

Yes! I seen this layout in my magazine! It's fabulous ;)

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this layout! So fun. I am pinning this!

Diana Waite said...

okay this is just AWESOME!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Such a cool idea...awesome! I am in there with you...CONGRATS!

Ashley Horton said...

This is such a fabulous page Tina and a fun way to document the daily routine!! You really rocked using those mini bags and Congrats on another CK pub!! :)

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

What a completely awesome and creative layout, Tina! Congrats on the feature, it's well deserved.

Leanne said...

how wonderful!! Congratulations...x

sandi said...

What a fabulous lo! Love each bag.....done sooooooooooo nicely!

Debbi Tehrani said...

I saw it, and I thought this was THE most creative and awesome page in the magazine. You are creative and awesome! Congrats on the pub!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Congrats on getting published! I love this idea--I have a bunch of these envelopes in my stash. Very inspiring!

Brenda said...

This is stunning. I recently took photos of my daily routine, but was overwhelmed with all the photos! Your layout is perfect for them. I'm going to try something similar....thanks for the "answer" and inspiration!

Eila Sandberg said...

Congrats on being published Tina! you had better get used to seeing your work in magazines my dear, this is but the begining of many many more to follow. Remember what I said from very early on :)) and everything has come true so far. This is simply awesome Tina, so fun and so incredibly fab!! xoxoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...