Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Love My Tapes Fall Blog Hop


LOVE MY TAPES FALL BLOG HOP
Love My Tapes and Authentique Paper are getting crafty over the next couple of days to bring you tons of inspiration using Love My Tapes and Authentique Paper!

To get you into the holiday spirit, we will be sharing projects from the LMT DT on the Love My Tapes blog, and the Love My Tapes Design Team will be sharing additional projects with you on their blogs with a Fall Blog Hop. 
Be sure and stop back every day on the Love My Tapes and Authentique Blog for more inspiration this week!
I had the pleasure of creating with the 'Peaceful' collection from Authentique.  Can you say LOVE?  I saw this at CHA and it was on my 'must have' list!

I've been diggin triangles of all kinds lately.  Big ones, small ones, long ones, and short ones! 
For this layout, I die-cut several sized triangles and began layering them all over my layout.  Actually in hindsight, they resembled little pine tree which was perfect for my photo.  (love that when that happens)  :)


I stitched them down and popped some off the page.
To offset the stark white of the background, I used these 2 washi tapes to ground my layout and pull it all together.


This was truly an 'Amazing Day'.  The weather was gorgeous and the fall colors were at their peak!

My next project was also created with the 'Peaceful' collection.  I used the same 'Blk/Wht Dot' washi tape as in my layout and used it to frame my card.

Are you ready for more inspiration?  Let’s start the HOP.  Shall we?
Be sure to stop by all blogs for a chance to win some Love My Tape goodies.

Annette Allen  http://myclevercreations.blogspot.com/ (START HERE)
Ashley Horton  http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

Kathy Martin  http://card-blanc.blogspot.com/

Mary Ann Jenkins  http://www.maryannjenkins.com/

Rita Barakat  http://letsembellish.blogspot.com/

Tina Walker  http://adogslife-thirteen.blogspot.com/ <---(YOU ARE HERE)

Love My Tapes blog  http://lovemytapes.blogspot.com/

After you have checked out the projects on the DT blogs, be sure to head back to the Love My Tapes blog and leave a comment for a chance to win some fabulous Love My Tape product!
Still need more inspiration?  Stop by the AuthentiquePaper blog to find out what the talented members of their Design Team have in store for you today!

The Love My Tapes Fall Blog Hop will continue until Thursday night (11/1) at midnight.  Be sure to stop by the LMT blog every day for more projects and inspiration from the DT.
Just because I love my crafty friends, I will also being giving away a small prize!  I have a Authentique 'Carefree' collection to give away to one lucky winner.  Be sure and leave a comment for a chance to win.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and Happy Hopping!
Photobucket

45 comments:

sandi said...

Wow! What beautiful projects! Love both of these!

photochic said...

Beautiful projects!! I love the diecut title in the layout! :)

Margie said...

These are gorgeous! Love the triangles!

Brenda said...

Fabulous! Love the layers on both projects.

Brenda said...

Fabulous! Love the layers on both projects.

jordanbev5 said...

Your layout with triangle so reflected the photo that I had no idea that wasn't your first thought! Don't you just love when that happens!! I think your inspiration is wonderful!

Andrea said...

awesome Layout! I love all the different elements you add to it! thanks for the chance! Already a follower of course;) andreaniemeier5@gmail.com

Kathy Martin said...

So artsy! LOVE! Great jute work! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful layout Tina!! Love the use of the trees on your layout! And the washi tape border is a perfect mix with the Peaceful collection!

PamSpradlin said...

I love how you did the trees on your layout...it really brings fall into view. Your card is amazing...the Washi tape is a perfect border for this Peaceful collection.

Scraprageous said...

The layout has so many beautiful little embellishments - it is totally fun! Can't wait to try a few of these ideas on my layouts.

Janet Zeppa said...

Oh my I love both of your creations and the collections are fabulous!!

Keri said...

Wow, LOVE the triangle-trees idea...great flow here, and goes perfectly with the Silver Lake photo (love silver lake) :).

Julie Dionne said...

Love love love the triangles !! Awesome projects !

Miriam Prantner said...

Great layouts! I love the triangle trees and the use of paint. THanks for the chance at the extra prize too!

Lynn said...

I absolutely LOVE both of your projects. They are unusual and so creative!

Melinda said...

Love the triangle trees!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Saw these in SC gallery...gorgeous! That LO with the triangles is really cool looking!

Julie said...

Wow your page is beautiful but your card is stunning !

Pam said...

Love the pine trees and that card is awesome !

Kathy W said...

Beautiful layout and I love your card.

Sue D said...

Great layout and card. I like all the triangles and the washi tape you used.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow your projects are amazing!!! They are like works of arts... I would just want to hang them all up! hehehe! Thanks so much!

sharon g said...

I really like the trees---what a great touch. They echo the real ones...

sharon g said...

Should I leave another comment for your own giveaway? The card was very elegant. The layers look wonderful. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

Karenladd said...

Oh, I do love that Peaceful collection. Your projects are so beautiful with all those neutral colors! The triangles are a great embellishment! New follower here and loving your design style!

Holly Elliott said...

Both great layouts! I love what you did with the twine in the 2nd layout! Very inspiring!

JJsMomSteph said...

Love the layers on your card! The twine loops are beautiful!

Loly Borda-Towery said...

Wonderful LO! I love that pic on the first one, TFS and for the chance to win.

Samantha Wright said...

Great page and fab card!

Patricia said...

Such a unique layout- love the trees! Thanks for the chance!

Judy in OKC said...

Yes, I do Love your creations! Beautiful! I have not had the courage to actually sew paper yet. Maybe if I win I will get with the program! Thanks for the chance to win!

Lesa said...

Oh so super cute! Sure wants to make me drop my morning coffee and go use some tape that I have been collecting! Thanks for the inspiration!

{VICKI} said...

I'm a new email follower!
looking forward to what shows up in my inbox!

Ann Jobes said...

Lovely projects! Your card is going to make some recipient extremely happy - love all the layers!
Your layout exudes the peaceful theme - very nice work!

JPScraps said...

Both projects are fabulous!

Carla said...

Both layouts are very nice. The use of the triangles is different and fits nicely with your picture.

Carla from Utah

SHartl said...

Your layout is so pretty! The papers you used are just gorgeous and they make your tree photo POP! Thank you for your giveaway. I am a new follower.

Laura Bouquet said...

I love both the layout and card, but I am particularly struck by the card. It beautiful and I love how you used the tape. Thank you for sharing, I am loving your blog.

Angela said...

Your creations are such grand works of art! I am in awe!

Ruth G said...

Love the triangles for sure and love the layers on your card! Thanks so much for sharing!

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Love your layout, The trees just really make the photo showup. Love your title too.The card was so cute.

Katina said...

Love both of your layouts, especially the cute triangle trees!

Nikki said...

Love all the triangles on your layout :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Wowzer Tina!! these are both absolutely fabulous! Amazing amazing inspiration my love, have to check these out again. Mwah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...