Friday, October 5, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook - Day 1 of reveals...

Happy Friday and Good Morning!

I had the honor of joining My Creative Scrapbook as one of their Guest Designers again this month, and I'll I can say is WOW - love the October Main Kit!  It is full of Teresa Collins goodness, mixed with some Basic Grey product and is simply divine!  (Be sure and read to the end where I share peeks from the other kits and news about a giveaway on MCS)


I love the kit so much, I am going to share my projects over 3 separate posts.

Today, I will be sharing 2 of my favorite layouts from the kit...

First up, is one I titled 'life is good', starring, MOI!  :)


I layered several of the TC border strips from the kit over the BG paper, and randomly stitched.  I then added several stickers and die-cuts to the edge of my photo, using one as my title.



I then fussy cut several flowers from one of the TC papers and layered them on my page.



I really love the neutral color palette of this layout and the subtle design.

My second layout is titled, 'my sister and me', and obviously, is a photo of my sister Tracy and myself.


I always have fun creating layouts like this one.  Full of layers and little details.




I edited my camera picture with the app (PicsArt) I talked about in this post.  This is such a great app to create fun and interesting photos.



My last share of today, is a layout of Mr. Moose, using the same camera app. Titled 'timeless'.


Such a simple and clean layout, with some chipboard embellishments, cut paper, and paint splatters.





Special Note:  I get asked frequently, 'what type of dogs are these?'.  My 2 little fur-babies are both French Bulldogs.  They often get confused with Boston Terriers, which are very similar, but smaller in size, weight, and height.


Here are peeks of the other kits that were revealed today.  I love them all!

October Creative Kit

October LE Kit


October Album Kit


October Flower Kit


MCS is having a giveaway.  Here is the prize package.

All you need to do is leave a comment on the MCS blog.  That's it!  Easy Peasy!

That is all I have for today.  Please stop back tomorrow for Day 2 of My Creative Scrapbook reveals.

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Diana Waite said...

you are SERIOUSLY my idol!! LOVE all of these pages girl--AWESOME!

Gina said...

wow, just gorgeous Tina!..love everything you do and those kits are seriously yummy! Gx

Ashley Horton said...

Absolutely fab pages Tina!! You are rockin' the awesome photo filters!! Love the designs on each of your pages...you are crazy talented!! :)

melshappyscrappyplace said...

I love all of the details on these layouts. The photo effects you're using are really cool! :)

Helen Tilbury said...

WOW Tina you have totally rocked the MCS stuff. And just look at those kits - jam-packed full of my kind of loveliness! Congrats on the awesome job you've done for them!! Impressive...

5 comments:

Diana Waite said...

you are SERIOUSLY my idol!! LOVE all of these pages girl--AWESOME!

Gina said...

wow, just gorgeous Tina!..love everything you do and those kits are seriously yummy! Gx

Ashley Horton said...

Absolutely fab pages Tina!! You are rockin' the awesome photo filters!! Love the designs on each of your pages...you are crazy talented!! :)

melshappyscrappyplace said...

I love all of the details on these layouts. The photo effects you're using are really cool! :)

Helen Tilbury said...

WOW Tina you have totally rocked the MCS stuff. And just look at those kits - jam-packed full of my kind of loveliness! Congrats on the awesome job you've done for them!! Impressive...