Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook - Day 2 of reveals...

Happy Saturday!  Welcome to Day 2 of my reveals for my Guest Designer projects over at My Creative Scrapbook.

Today, I would like to share 2 more layouts I created using the October Main Kit.


My first layout features Ms. Dogalicious herself.  :)





My second layout features my MOM, circa 1960.





I also created a short video that demonstrates my technique for creating the Rosette Medallion flowers on the layout.


I hope you have been enjoying my projects from the October Kit.  I know I had a lot of fun playing with it.  Please make sure and stop by the MCS blog.  There is an awesome giveaway of some yummy Webster's Pages product.


  Thanks for taking the time to stop by!  Have a terrific weekend!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFULLY done my friend! How did you double expose that picture on the first layout--COOL affect!

Natalie Hall said...

That kit is awesome and your layouts are stunning!

Keri said...

Love what you've done with the TC vintage line in this kit...it's definitely perfect for you! I love it, bought it, but haven't scrapped with it yet. :)
Love the graphic design of the 2nd "Mom" layout, and especially love how you used the entire MME word sticker sheet as an accent rather than separating out the stickers.

Ashley Horton said...

Both of these are fab Tina!! Love the effect on the photo on the first one and the pleated flowers are so pretty!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Love both of these. Looks like some nice kit goodies!! :)

piedra preciosa said...

Girl you are great!

Helen Tilbury said...

WOW WOW WOW stunning Tina layouts!!

7 comments:

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFULLY done my friend! How did you double expose that picture on the first layout--COOL affect!

Natalie Hall said...

That kit is awesome and your layouts are stunning!

Keri said...

Love what you've done with the TC vintage line in this kit...it's definitely perfect for you! I love it, bought it, but haven't scrapped with it yet. :)
Love the graphic design of the 2nd "Mom" layout, and especially love how you used the entire MME word sticker sheet as an accent rather than separating out the stickers.

Ashley Horton said...

Both of these are fab Tina!! Love the effect on the photo on the first one and the pleated flowers are so pretty!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Love both of these. Looks like some nice kit goodies!! :)

piedra preciosa said...

Girl you are great!

Helen Tilbury said...

WOW WOW WOW stunning Tina layouts!!