Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Creative Sketches - October

Happy Tuesday! 

Today, the October sketch, over at My Creative Sketches went up.  I thought I'd create a little something for the reveal...

Here is the sketch..


And my take on the sketch.

I completely took the minimalist route when interpreting the sketch, and clustered all the elements of the sketch into a small area.  I love to take key elements from a sketch and twist them round to make something of my own.

I created my background using modeling paste and a fabulous Crafters Workshop stencil.  I left the modeling paste 'as it was' without coloring with spray mist or paint. 

Hop on over to My Creative Sketches and check out the details and the goodies up for grabs!

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful Tina!! Love the minimalist look and the modeling paste looks amazing!!

Diana Waite said...

this is GREAT, I've never tried modeling paste--where do you get it? I did just do a layout with Gesso and thought I was pretty fancy! ;)

Patricia Roebuck said...

Gorgeous! Love the way you interpreted the sketch. And one day I will use my 40% coupon to get modeling paste. Awesome!

Becky Litz said...

I LOVE THIS!!!! such an awesome take on the sketch!

Ali said...

I LOVE this Tina....sheer perfection :0) Don't be surprised to see this idea on a future layout of mine ;0)

melshappyscrappyplace said...

I love how you used the modeling paste in the background and didn't color it. Wonderfully simple and pretty LO!

6 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful Tina!! Love the minimalist look and the modeling paste looks amazing!!

Diana Waite said...

this is GREAT, I've never tried modeling paste--where do you get it? I did just do a layout with Gesso and thought I was pretty fancy! ;)

Patricia Roebuck said...

Gorgeous! Love the way you interpreted the sketch. And one day I will use my 40% coupon to get modeling paste. Awesome!

Becky Litz said...

I LOVE THIS!!!! such an awesome take on the sketch!

Ali said...

I LOVE this Tina....sheer perfection :0) Don't be surprised to see this idea on a future layout of mine ;0)

melshappyscrappyplace said...

I love how you used the modeling paste in the background and didn't color it. Wonderfully simple and pretty LO!