Friday, October 19, 2012

Pretty Little Studio Ad Challenge!

IF YOU ARE HOPPING HERE FOR THE JBS HALLOWEEN TREAT HOP, CLICK HERE!

Happy Friday crafty friends!

Today, I'd like to share a layout I created for the Pretty Little Studio Ad Challenge (October 18, 2012).

The DT was challenged to create a project using this picture as inspiration.


And my layout...



My inspiration came from several items in the photo...

1.  9 plates.  I used both the physical count and circular design of the plates on my layout.


2.  Shelf -  I created a shelf on my layout, using the numbers, and adding elements to my shelf such as hearts and photos.



3.  I loved the burlap fabric hanging over the edge of the table, so I added several banner shapes to resemble the burlap fabric.



Create a project using the AD Challenge photo as inspiration and link up your projects on the Pretty Little Studio Blog for a chance to win a prize!

Thank you for stopping by!  Your time and comments are appreciated!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

FUN & CREATIVE!! Great job Tina!

Ashley Calder said...

Love the round number bits layered across the bottom.

Ashley Horton said...

Always love seeing how you interpret a challenge Tina!! This is so adorable and I love the "shelf" you created with the circles!!

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

FUN & CREATIVE!! Great job Tina!

Ashley Calder said...

Love the round number bits layered across the bottom.

Ashley Horton said...

Always love seeing how you interpret a challenge Tina!! This is so adorable and I love the "shelf" you created with the circles!!