Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Some 'old' Paper Bakery Kit Club projects that were never shared...

Hello, Hello!  Today, I'd like to share a couple of Paper Bakery kit club projects that have been published, thus was never able to share on my blog.

The first project was created with the FEB 2012 Add On kit from the PB (Published in July 2012 Create: Embellishments)

This is one of the projects that is really as simple as it looks.




I really enjoy creating projects like this.

My second project, was a mini album I created with the Jan 2012 Add On Kit, plus pieces of the Dec 2011 Main Kit. (published in Jun 2012 Create: Mini Albums)

I love mini's.  Don't you?  I wanted to create a mini that highlighted some of my favorite quotes from my Pinterest board.





As always, thank you for taking the time to stop by!  Your time and comments are appreciated!

Have a great day!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

I love simple and I love minis! Both awesome! Congrats on having them pubbed!!

Ashley Horton said...

Amazing projects Tina, and congrats on having them published!!

Diana Waite said...

SUPER fun creations--I especially like how you rocked the twine!

sandi said...

Wow Tina! Fabulous, just fabulous!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Amazing...love that mini!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

I seriously LOVE that mini!!! Congrats on having your projects published--very well deserved!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

I seriously LOVE that mini!!! Congrats on having your projects published--very well deserved!

7 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

I love simple and I love minis! Both awesome! Congrats on having them pubbed!!

Ashley Horton said...

Amazing projects Tina, and congrats on having them published!!

Diana Waite said...

SUPER fun creations--I especially like how you rocked the twine!

sandi said...

Wow Tina! Fabulous, just fabulous!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Amazing...love that mini!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

I seriously LOVE that mini!!! Congrats on having your projects published--very well deserved!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

I seriously LOVE that mini!!! Congrats on having your projects published--very well deserved!