Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet....

Happy Tuesday my crafty friends!  I have a fun, and hopefully, memorable layout to share with you today.

If you have been following me for sometime, you know that I LOVE vintage photos of my family and friends - and even myself.

I was going thru these old photos a few weeks back, when I came across this picture of my sister and me, dressed in our Halloween finest! I am guessing circa 1971.


In addition to vintage photos, I LOVE Halloween.  I love everything about it!  The colors, the season, the weather, the fun decorations.

The Scaredy Cat collection from Pretty Little Studio is a GREAT line, and it is full of awesome colors and fun vintage designs.





I paired the Scaredy Cat collection with scrap basics (cardstock and brads) to create a fun, and memory filled layout.


Thank you for letting me share a piece of my memories.  Your time and comments are always appreciated.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

Really cute!! :)

Ashley Horton said...

How fun is this Tina!! Loved it when I saw it pop up on FB the other day!! Great photo of you and your sis and I love the way you used the long title!! The stars are a great embellishment and the design of your page is really awesome!

Annette said...

now this is just too cute...

sandi said...

Wow! What a great page! Love it!

Diana Waite said...

how ADORABLE!! Love it!!

5 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

Really cute!! :)

Ashley Horton said...

How fun is this Tina!! Loved it when I saw it pop up on FB the other day!! Great photo of you and your sis and I love the way you used the long title!! The stars are a great embellishment and the design of your page is really awesome!

Annette said...

now this is just too cute...

sandi said...

Wow! What a great page! Love it!

Diana Waite said...

how ADORABLE!! Love it!!