Tuesday, November 6, 2012

a post full of fun, with a little bit of serious...

Happy Tuesday and Happy Election Day! 

Today, I would like to share with you some fun stuff, with a little bit of serious thrown in.  Let's start with the serious!

Today is a very important day on the U.S. Calendar.


Today is the day we decide on the next U.S. President. Today is the day U.S. Citizens can vote by popular ballot for candidates for public office; at the local, state, and federal levels.

In honor of Election Day, I created a layout, sans photograph, highlighting our rights as U.S. citizens.






We have a choice.


Yes, we have a choice. One of the greatest rights we have as U.S. Citizens, is the right to vote. By voting, we can voice our choice. By voting, we can mold our own future. Our own destiny.

The founding fathers of this great country sacrificed their lives so that the preservation of this right could continue.

Why vote? So we can change history. So we can reform the system. So we can guard against threats.

It is your voice. Be heard.

Now that we have the serious stuff out of the way, I would like to share some fun layouts, not previously shared on my blog, but you might have seem them elsewhere in blogland.












There you go...short and sweet! 

Have a great Tuesday! and thank you for stopping by!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Diana Waite said...

WONDERFUL creations Tina! LOVE them all--and AMEN about the voting! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome layouts and I love the card, Tina!! Your voting layout is really great and I love the negatives!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Wow this post is full of awesomeness! Seriously live it all. And the voting one is just seriously cool!

Aurélie Martin said...

So lovely, I like the card

artfulscrapbooking said...

This work is wonderful!! Love all your layering! Also, saw your layout in Somerset Memories...what a lovely piece!! xo Evie

Connie Mercer said...

love it all!!!!

Annette said...

wow this is all amazing.. I love how you piece everything together.. So creative and always fun..

Briana Johnson said...

Wow, there is a ton of awesome stuff here! I so agree with your thoughts on the importance of voting. I think of all the people who gave their lives so that we could be free to vote.

I love love love that large hexagon page. Lovely card. I always like everything you make!

Eila Sandberg said...

Chiming in with the praize here! Wonderful work as always! I marvel at how crisp and clean and utterly exquisitely designed all of your creations are. Totally envious, yup! admitting it too :)) xoxoxo

9 comments:

Diana Waite said...

WONDERFUL creations Tina! LOVE them all--and AMEN about the voting! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome layouts and I love the card, Tina!! Your voting layout is really great and I love the negatives!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Wow this post is full of awesomeness! Seriously live it all. And the voting one is just seriously cool!

Aurélie Martin said...

So lovely, I like the card

artfulscrapbooking said...

This work is wonderful!! Love all your layering! Also, saw your layout in Somerset Memories...what a lovely piece!! xo Evie

Connie Mercer said...

love it all!!!!

Annette said...

wow this is all amazing.. I love how you piece everything together.. So creative and always fun..

Briana Johnson said...

Wow, there is a ton of awesome stuff here! I so agree with your thoughts on the importance of voting. I think of all the people who gave their lives so that we could be free to vote.

I love love love that large hexagon page. Lovely card. I always like everything you make!

Eila Sandberg said...

Chiming in with the praize here! Wonderful work as always! I marvel at how crisp and clean and utterly exquisitely designed all of your creations are. Totally envious, yup! admitting it too :)) xoxoxo