Tuesday, November 13, 2012

All About Me....

Hello, hello, hello!

Just a quick post today, with a layout I made a few weeks back.  Lots of yummy MME 'The Sweetest Thing' on this layout.  This is the lavender colorway, and I think it is my favorite of these collections.






I even got to play with my new scrip typewriter.  Love it!


Supply List: (MME)

Paper:
The Sweetest Thing, Lavender, 'All about me' Collage
The Sweetest Thing, Lavender, 'Fabulous' Flowery
The Sweetest Thing, Lavender, 6x6 Paper Pad
Other:
The Sweetest Thing, Lavender, 'About Me' Chipboard Elements
The Sweetest Thing, Lavender, 'About Me' Title Die Cut
The Sweetest Thing, Lavender, 'Fabulous' Title Die Cut
Winter Wonderland Twine

Misc:
Adhesive - Love My Tapes (tape runner), Scrapbook Adhesives (foam strips)
Sewing Machine - Brother
Thread - Coates & Clark

That is it for today!  Thank you (as always) for stopping by.  Your time and comments are greatly appreciated!

Photobucket





8 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

This page is gorgeous, Tina!! Love these colors in this MME line! Awesome repeating the photo and great use of the twine!! Loved reading about you!! I like the 15 tattoos!! I have always been too chicken to get one, because of the pain factor!! :)

Patricia Roebuck said...

Gorgeous...those colors are so yummy!!! Love the all about you...awesome!

Sarah Webb said...

Fun page! Love how you've altered your photos!

Annette said...

awesome layout...

sandi said...

Love this one! Nice clean cute lines!

Diana Waite said...

GORGEOUS layout, GORGEOUS colors, GORGEOUS layering--AWESOME job Tina!

Shelly said...

This layout is so pretty!! I love the colors. TFS, Shelly

Eila Sandberg said...

Oooh I do love this collection! so so pretty! He he wondering where you've got all those tattoos :)) me, I haven't got a single one. Like Ahsley, I'm too scared to even try. Nice and clean layout, just wonderful Tina! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...