Friday, November 16, 2012

CSI - Case File #46 'lucky dog'

Happy, Happy Friday!  Woo Hoo!  It's the weekend and I hope to get some scrapping in this weekend.  How about you?

Also, Friday's are exciting because they are reveal days over at CSI.  Let's get right to the challenge.


And Michelle's coordinates...



Any my interpretation of the challenge.


My evidence includes the following:

1.  Use a grid design.
2.  Use animal accents.  (does Flikka count?)  :)
3.  Use a frame.  (I framed the entire layout with punches shapes.
4.  Painting.
5.  Use a textured element. 
6.  Use translucent elements.
7.  Use something that shimmers or glows. (I incorporated 'shimmers' on my photo)

My testimony prompt is:

'Write about a pet'

My journaling is hidden in an envelope that is behind my photo.  It reads:

Flikka is my little ball of furry sunshine.

She is the typical French Bulldog:
Lazy, Comical, and Affectionate
Entertaining, Demanding, and Stubborn
Quiet, Friendly, and Social.

She brings happiness, joy, and laughter
to my life
and all of this makes me
ONE.LUCKY.DOG

Be sure and stop by the CSI website and check the amazing inspiration from the rest of the DT.  It will knock your socks off!

Thank you for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful weekend.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Georgia Heald said...

This is sooooo awesome Tina! I would seriously be hyperventilating with all those criteria + the color combo but you have created a masterpiece! Love every inch =)

Lizzyc said...

HI..This looks fabulous.. I love the photo and all your evidence is amazing.. a great take on this challenge...

sandi said...

Wow! This is just soooooooooooooooo neat! Love it. Love the way you used the colors!

Ashley Horton said...

Tina, this page is awesome!! I think I would have never got these colors to work together, but you rocked them!! Love the great texture on your page and the use of the white space!

Diana Waite said...

GORGEOUS take on the challenge--SERIOUSLY! ;)

Eila Sandberg said...

Saw this in the DT room and just died! The palette was such a challenge but as all the previous ladies have already said, your take is a true master piece. Love the misted/inked negative punchwork, Flikka - cute as a button, the bitty "cards" with their sweet details. You simply rocked everything in the case file Tina! Mwah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...