Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Guest Designer - American Crafts!! Major WOOP WOOP!

Hello!  Yes, I can't believe.  When I received the email from Paige asking if I'd be interested in Guesting for AC in November, DUH!!  Yes, of course!  :)  I always love AC product and this was no exception.

I got the chance to play with the new Kringle & Co. collection.  Can you say LOVE??  The collection is full of yummy Christmas and Holiday colors and gorgeous designs!

I was asked to create several projects and I was so excited I wasn't sure which ones to start first. 

Let's start with my layouts...

'1st Christmas A.M.'

Yup, this is me!  During my first Christmas morning.  Boy, what a chunk I was.  My parents were right.  I had no neck!  :)



'Over the river...'

This layout is about my grandmothers house...I've always loved the holiday song, 'Over the river and through the woods', so I thought, what a perfect title for this page.  I really love cutting titles with my Cameo.  What fun!






'22'
For my final layout, I wanted to do a 'non Christmas' layout.  The Kringle & Co. is such a great collection, it can also be used for non traditional holiday projects.






My next project is a card.  Of course, the Kringle & Co. collection is perfect for your holiday cards.


My final project is a 'Off The Page' project.  I have been seriously creating OTP projects like crazy this month.  They are so fun and I just love to display them throughout my home during the holidays.





Whew, you made it to the end!  Thank you for sticking with me till the end.

Thank you American Crafts (and especially Paige) for this fantastic opportunity.  I am truly blessed and feel so honored to be able to share my crafty obsession with y'all.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket


14 comments:

Samantha Wright said...

WOW love everything!! Layouts are awesome and cards are fab!!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Fabulous work Tina! Thanks for all the inspiration! =)

Patricia Roebuck said...

Seriously AWESOME!!! Girl you are good. CONGRATS on guesting. I pinned that frame. But drooling over all of them!

artfulscrapbooking said...

Congrats!!! It all looks so wonderful! Your first Christmas layout is sooo cute and love the color combos! xo Evie

Ashley Horton said...

Lucky Duck!! :) Congrats Tina!! You deserve it and did an awesome job with this collection!! Love the two Christmas themed pages and that you also used the line for a non-Christmas layout! They cards look really amazing, too! You are beyond talented!!

blsd2scrp said...

love it all! I love taking my time and staring at your talent! AC is lucky to have you guest design! thanks for the inspiration and motivation! awesome collection too!

Laurel said...

Woot, woot! Congrats to you on the Guest DT, your projects are amazing as always!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Love love love all your creations!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow - amazing work!!!!

Annette said...

woohoo...congratulations...so well deserved..your work is amazing...

soapHOUSEmama said...

CONGRATS!!!! Gorgeous work, as always :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Thought I had left planet Earth didn't you? nope, I'm still here! First of all a mega CONGRATS on your GDT gig with AC!! woop woop indeed! not one bit surprised, not at all. Sooo love being here again and checking out your awesomness, you really are a producer's dream. Everything you create is just PERFECT and so dang awesome!! As Ashley says, you are byond talented Tina! xoxoxo

Michelle said...

Everything is AWESOME. Am always super inspired by your work.

Diana Waite said...

as you can tell I am playing MAJOR catch up! CONGRATS on the feature you ROCKED it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...