Monday, November 12, 2012

Love My Tapes November Challenge

Happy Monday my crafty friends!  I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your November.

Today, the new challenge went live over at Love My Tapes.  This month's challenge is a sketch, by LMT DTM Ashley Horton.



The challenge is to use washi, fabric, or lace tape in a creative way, using this sketch as inspiration.  The challenge goes until November 25th, so there is plenty of time to play along.

Here is my take on the challenge.


I was inspired by the section behind the photos, so I die-cut a design and layered washi tape behind the open sections to add a subtle hint of color.




In place of the second photo, I added an area of embellishments.


I also loved the arrow accents, so I incorporated arrows throughout my layout.




I hope you have some free time to play along for a chance at some LMT goodies!

As always, thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Photobucket

8 comments:

MichelleZ said...

LOVE IT! And I love the stapled titled. Too Cool!

Connie Mercer said...

gorgeous layout Tina!!! love the design!!!

Samantha Wright said...

Awesome layout Tina! x

Leanne said...

Oh wow!!! Stunning!! and so very trendy!! :)

sandi said...

Oh how sweet! Love the way you've decorated each one of those squares! Such a neat design!

Diana Waite said...

oh this is AWESOME!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the die cut design Tina, with the Washi Tape behind it!! Such an awesome use of this MME line!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Very trendy indeed! LOVE the pops of washi colour behind the cut-out bits. Awesomeness again! xoxo

8 comments:

MichelleZ said...

LOVE IT! And I love the stapled titled. Too Cool!

Connie Mercer said...

gorgeous layout Tina!!! love the design!!!

Samantha Wright said...

Awesome layout Tina! x

Leanne said...

Oh wow!!! Stunning!! and so very trendy!! :)

sandi said...

Oh how sweet! Love the way you've decorated each one of those squares! Such a neat design!

Diana Waite said...

oh this is AWESOME!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the die cut design Tina, with the Washi Tape behind it!! Such an awesome use of this MME line!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Very trendy indeed! LOVE the pops of washi colour behind the cut-out bits. Awesomeness again! xoxo