Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pretty Little Studio, Nov Sketch#3 Challenge, 'nothing is better than this'

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  I hope ya'll had a fantastic weekend and you were able to spend a few minutes crafting!

Today, the latest sketch challenge is up, over at Pretty Little Studio.  Every week, PLS hosts 2 challenges, a sketch, and 'Out of the box'.  PLS randomly selected a winner from each challenge to win a PLS GC!  What a great way to have fun, and win at the same time.  :)

Here is this weeks sketch.  Another stunner by the amazing Keri Babbitt.


I really mixed things up with this challenge. 

First, I rotated the sketch to the right.  Then, I stitched several sized doily die cuts to represent the circles on the sketch.  For the circles at the bottom of the sketch, I punched several hearts. 

I moved the title to the top of the page, and viola! 


I hope you've enjoyed my take on the sketch.  Hop on over to the PLS blog and play along.

As always, thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love that title, is it a cut file?

artfulscrapbooking said...

Wow...this is great...love how you changed it up! xo Evie

Ashley Horton said...

Really awesome Tina!! Love the way you stitched through the circle elements on your page!!

Briana Johnson said...

Sooooooo love this! Love the total overall design, the large title, the colors, perfection.

Svetlana Austin said...

it is such a clean and cool LO! it looks so boyish! love it!

sandi said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! I love this! So eye-catching. The lettering looks awesome!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

I love this LO, especially what you did with the title!! Gorgeous!

Eila Sandberg said...

TOLD you!! everything you do is so dang awesome! he he seeing your new found love - the cameo - has done its magic! gorgeous colours and your take on the sketch is fab as always. The Tina twist sure does the trick! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...