Wednesday, December 5, 2012

CSI Case File #48 - Mini Me

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Long time, no blog post.  :)

Today, I'd like to share the layout I created for this week's CSI Case File. 

Here is the challenge...




My take on the challenge.


My evidence includes:

1.  Use silver metallic elements
2.  Use something transparent
3.  Use plain brads
4.  Use something inspired by the bowl (lace punch)

My testimony prompt is:
List a bunch of words to describe the topic.  I journaled about 'mini me'.  My journaling (hidden in an envelope behind the photo) reads:

Mini Me
*big dreams
*small shoes
*little hands
*no heartache
*many hopes
*simple life
*no stress
*long days
*new ideas
*full of innocence

Be sure and hop on over to the CSI website and check out the full reveal!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great one!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Such a pretty page Tina!! Love the triangle banner and the awesome use of the CSI colors!!

Kim Price said...

This is such a gorgeous layout, love it!

sandi said...

Oh wow! This is soooooooooooooo cute!

Diana Waite said...

oh I LOVE this sweet little layout of you! ;)

4 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Such a pretty page Tina!! Love the triangle banner and the awesome use of the CSI colors!!

Kim Price said...

This is such a gorgeous layout, love it!

sandi said...

Oh wow! This is soooooooooooooo cute!

Diana Waite said...

oh I LOVE this sweet little layout of you! ;)