Wednesday, December 19, 2012

JBS Christmas Tags!

Hello and Happy Wednesday! 

Today, I'd like to share several tags I created for Jenni Bowlin Studios.  If you still have presents to wrap or last minute gifts to buy, and need a fun and festive way to add some holiday cheer to your gift, how about create a vintage tag using lots of JBS goodies?


No need to have extra tags on hand with the Die Cut and Perforated Paper Tag Sheet. I used 3 different tags from this sheet and embellished each one with Mini Deck Cards, JBS feathers, Mini File Folders and Printed Kraft Tags. I also added Vintage Sew On Buttons and Doily Flowers for a unique look. (Other supplies include: True Vintage labels, Mercantile Exclusive Label Stickers) I finished each tag with an exclusive JBS for Jessica Sprague cut file.






Wouldn’t these look fabulous on a gift for your favorite person? If you have wrapped all of your holiday presents, how about on a Holiday layout or card?


I hope you enjoyed by Christmas tags today! I hope you have a wonderfully crafty and festive week!

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Leanne said...

gorgeous!!!

MichelleZ said...

Love the tags! Jenni Bowlin stuff is awesome, isn't it? Great use of those embellishments.

Annette said...

wow totally fabulous..

SamSam said...

I never make tags before but i love the tags! So pretty!

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous Tina!! Love the colors you worked together on these and the great embellishments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...