Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pretty Little Studio, OTB Challenge, Technique!

Hello and Happy Thursday!

Today, the latest Out of the Box Challenge is up on the Pretty Little Studio blog.  The challenge this week is technique.  Here is the inspiration image.


I LOVE stars!  So I thought it would be great to take a literal interpretation of the challenge and create stars with one of my favorite star punches and toothpicks.  Here's what I created.


Did you notice another one of my favorite things?  Starbucks Chai Tea Latte - YUM!!


The stars were SUPER SIMPLE to make.  I punched 2 stars and sandwiched a toothpick between with wet adhesive. 


  

Be sure to hop on over to the Pretty Little Studio blog and participate in the challenge for a chance to win a PLS GC!  How great is that?

As always, thanks for stopping by!  Your time and comments are always appreciated!
Photobucket


10 comments:

MichelleZ said...

Love those! They make darling little embellishments.

Leanne said...

ANother gorgeous LO!! Love the stars!!

Ashley Calder said...

Love it! I make little tooth pick embellishments -- sometimes it's just what a page needs!

Ashley Horton said...

Oh My Gosh!! How cute is that??!! I love the stars Tina and the whole page is too stinkin' cute!! I think I might just have to steal those cute stars to use on some Christmas layouts!!

Pam said...

Love the stars ! Cute idea !

angie gutshall said...

This is fabulous!! Love the stars!!

Keri said...

How perfect is your challenge interpretation?! :) Love it, love the different twines tied around the picks too, looks awesome!

sandi said...

Wow! Fabulous!!!!!

jordanbev5 said...

Love the idea of making your own pins with toothpicks and punches!! Love it and pinning it! Thank you for inspiring me!

Diana Waite said...

oh! How totally cute are these stars!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...