Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CHA pictures and MME CHA layouts....

Hello and Happy Wednesday everyone!  I am back from CHA and wanted to share some pictures of my scrappy friends, idols, and fun! 

** WARNING - PIC HEAVY POST **



I traveled to CHA with fellow crafty friend, Keri Babbit, and meet up with Sarah Hill and her sister Tegan.  We started our CHA 'weekend' with a trip to Madame Toussand's Wax Museum in Hollywood.  Here's a couple of the famous celebrities we meet along the way!  ;)

 

 
































The next day, we started our 3 adventure at CHA.  I met many of my blog/internet friends and crafty idols!











 





And even got to see a layout or two of mine.  :)



It was a fantastic 5 days and had such an amazing time!  I can't wait till all the new product 'hit's the stores' so I can create to my hearts content.  Thank you to Keri, Sarah, and Tegan for sharing this adventure with me!  :)

And here are the layouts I created for MME for the CHA Winter 2013 release of My Girl and Oh Boy.

















 

So that is it!  You made it to the end of this very long post.  I can't wait until CHA Summer 2013.  I wonder what fun will be in store in Las Vegas!

Thanks for stopping by!   Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

8 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

Oh, how cute are you?!?!? Such a fun post :)

Jenny Evans said...

Such fun photos!! You look like you had a blast!! My favorite is the one of you and Mr. Depp! ;)

LOVE your layouts!! Especially the Oh Boy ones!!! Definitely on my list to get!! TFS!!

MichelleZ said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time.
I like the MME layouts. Love their bold graphics.

Annette said...

Great Post Tina... so fun

Keri said...

Absolutely awesome, thanks for all the fun! :)

Karen said...

Oh Johnny.....be still my beating heart!!!
Loving all of the photos, looks like you had an amazing time with loads of laughs!

Ashley Horton said...

Tina, I loved living vicariously through all of your fun CHA photos and I'm so glad you had a good time. Your MME layouts are really fabulous and I am loving their new lines!

Diana Waite said...

LOOKS like a GREAT time! I'm so glad that I got the chance to meet you!! YOU are a ROCKSTAR! ;) Great layouts to top of a fun post!!

8 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

Oh, how cute are you?!?!? Such a fun post :)

Jenny Evans said...

Such fun photos!! You look like you had a blast!! My favorite is the one of you and Mr. Depp! ;)

LOVE your layouts!! Especially the Oh Boy ones!!! Definitely on my list to get!! TFS!!

MichelleZ said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time.
I like the MME layouts. Love their bold graphics.

Annette said...

Great Post Tina... so fun

Keri said...

Absolutely awesome, thanks for all the fun! :)

Karen said...

Oh Johnny.....be still my beating heart!!!
Loving all of the photos, looks like you had an amazing time with loads of laughs!

Ashley Horton said...

Tina, I loved living vicariously through all of your fun CHA photos and I'm so glad you had a good time. Your MME layouts are really fabulous and I am loving their new lines!

Diana Waite said...

LOOKS like a GREAT time! I'm so glad that I got the chance to meet you!! YOU are a ROCKSTAR! ;) Great layouts to top of a fun post!!