Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Guest Blogger for Christina Collins!

Hello and Happy Snowy (at least in Utah) Tuesday everyone!

I have a very special post today!  A few weeks back, the lovely Christina Collins asked if I'd be interested in being a Guest Blogger for her.  Of course!  This has been a wonderful experience and  I hope you take a minute or two to hop over to her blog and check out the post.

Here's the layout I created for the Guest Post, but would like to see some close-ups and get some of my design tips, you'll have to hop on over to her blog.  :)




I would like to thank Christina again for allowing me to Guest on her blog.  Thank YOU for stopping by today!  I hope your day is a wonderful one!

p.s.  I would like to also thank Kelly Stahley for creating my awesome new blog look!  I love it!  She is also printing a custom-made dog print (like the one on my blog header) for my art room!  I can't wait to get it.

You can check out her website HERE.HERE.  
And her Facebook page HERE.


14 comments:

Fluffy said...

Fab layout,love the pic and the chevrons. Great new look blog it's just so you! Tx

Annette said...

wow great layout..love the picture..

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Fun layout, but even more fun blog design.! It's inviting and colorful and the dog, from what I know about you, is the perfect touch! Love it all!

Cindy said...

Wow that`s a really great experience for you congratz and the LO looks fabulous

Greetings
Cindy

blsd2scrp said...

love the layout and I love the new look for your blog! :)

Andrea said...

awesome page! I love all the elements!

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats on your Guest Blogger spot Tina!! Very awesome! And so much to love today...love your fun new Blog look and pretty much everything about your layout! :) Awesome use of the CP and I love the layering and use of the chevron on this one!

curlyqmosaics said...

This layout is absolutely AMAZING!!! I love the sewn chevron, the metal clip, the feather, all the layering and of course the fabulous color scheme. An absolute fave!
Also, your new header is too cute! Love the dog and all the brilliant colors in it. Having it as a piece of art in your home is so fun! TFS!

curlyqmosaics said...

This layout is absolutely AMAZING!!! I love the sewn chevron, the metal clip, the feather, all the layering and of course the fabulous color scheme. An absolute fave!
Also, your new header is too cute! Love the dog and all the brilliant colors in it. Having it as a piece of art in your home is so fun! TFS!

sandi said...

wow love this Tina! Such an eye-catcher! Love the look of your blog too...nice change!

Diana Waite said...

seriously LOVE this--FANTASTIC job!

soapHOUSEmama said...

so awesome!!!

Keri said...

Great new look for your blog...love this layout too, the stitched zigzags and the little peeks of Elle's Studio product. :)

Jasi Milar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...