Sunday, January 6, 2013

Layers and Digital Cut Files = Match Made in Heaven!

Hello and Happy Sunday!  I hope all has been well in your part of the world and your family and friends are healthy, happy, and full of life!

I am counting down the days till I leave for Winter CHA - I leave Friday with another scrappy friend, Anaheim bound!  We will have 4+ days of seeing the new releases and visiting with old and new crafty friends from around the world.  I am SO excited, I can't stand it!

This month, over at Jenni Bowlin Studio, the entire Design team will be sharing projects using digital cut designs!  You MUST check it out every day because you will be blown away with the amazing talent and creativity!

Today, it was my turn to share a layout using several JBS digital cut designs, and of course, I couldn't pass up creating a layout about one of my favorite little dogs, Moose.  :)


This is one of my favorite layouts to make.  Layers, layers, and more layers!  I love how little peeks of color and pattern look behind photos and embellishments.



To kick it up a notch, I added several JBS Digital cut files, “under, in between, and on top of” the layers of patterned paper.  I love how the colors and pattern ‘pop out’ from behind the die cut design.  It really adds such great visual interest and fantastic texture.
 




So pull out those patterned papers and use those Digital cut files and create something fabulous!  Please share them on the JBS Customer Gallery board!  We would love to see them. 
Supply List

JBS
Coredinations - Black Magic Collection
As always, thanks for stopping by!  Your time and comments are always appreciated!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Angela said...

I love this layout Tina! All the textures, the layering.... it is very eye catching! You do such wonderful work!

photochic said...

Oh I'm jealous! Going to CHA is on my bucket list. That'd be a dream come true. Enjoy it and can't wait to see pics!! :)

sandi said...

What a great looking lo! Love the mix!

Ashley Horton said...

Loving the minimal color scheme on this one Tina and the layered photos!! Have fun at CHA!! :)

Diana Waite said...

oh, this is GORGEOUS, I TOTALLY love it! I'm going to CHA as well--it would be SO fun to see you! :)

5 comments:

Angela said...

I love this layout Tina! All the textures, the layering.... it is very eye catching! You do such wonderful work!

photochic said...

Oh I'm jealous! Going to CHA is on my bucket list. That'd be a dream come true. Enjoy it and can't wait to see pics!! :)

sandi said...

What a great looking lo! Love the mix!

Ashley Horton said...

Loving the minimal color scheme on this one Tina and the layered photos!! Have fun at CHA!! :)

Diana Waite said...

oh, this is GORGEOUS, I TOTALLY love it! I'm going to CHA as well--it would be SO fun to see you! :)