Monday, January 21, 2013

Love My Tapes January Challenge!


Hello and Happy Monday!

I'm still sick, so not too much crafty time for me, so I thought I'd share the layout I created for this month's challenge over at Love My Tapes.  The theme is 'Shape It Up'.





Here are the challenge details:

1.  Create a Layout or Card that used washi/lace/fabric tape as a decorate shape. Think outside the box and let's get creative. Please let us know how you were inspired.
2. The challenge is open until January 27, 2013.
3. A randomly chosen winner will win some LMT goodies.
4. Link up your projects on the Love My Tapes blog.
 
I hope you can find some time to play along this month!  
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fantastic week!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Awesome!!! :D

Ashley Horton said...

Love this cute page Tina!! And hoping you feel better soon and can get back to crafting!!

SamSam said...

love your doggie layout as usual ;) get well soon!

sandi said...

This is just so sweet! Too cute!

Sandra said...

Absoutly fabulous

joetterer said...

lovely soft colors. amazing layout. found you on 2Peas.
www.createandshow.blogspot.com

MiaW said...

Love the banners, colors and all the diff shapes.

Tegan said...

Super cute! Great idea and I love the colors too!

Briana Johnson said...

Honestly, you are one of my very fave scrappers. Another fantastic creation!

Beth Hallgren said...

Adorable :)Love the bright pastels and that sweet doggy face!

Diana Waite said...

this is GREAT! sorry you aren't feeling well...me either...

Eila Sandberg said...

Love your creativity with tapes too! sure is tweet times tweet! mwah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...