Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pretty Little Sketch Challenge - 'sisterhood'

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Whew, I'm so glad the week is half over.  My cold is slowly going away, so I will soon feel well enough to scrap again!

Yesterday, the new Sketch challenge went live over at Pretty Little Studio!

As usual, Keri created an awesome sketch!


And as usual, I had to twist it up!  :)


I was inspired by the large banner element, so I used this as the main accent to my page.



 

Be sure and stop by the PLS blog and check out what the DT created for the challenge.  Link up your challenge layouts for chance to win a $10 PLS GC.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today!  As always, your comments are always read and appreciated!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love your twist on the sketch Tina and the fun, layered hearts! Such a cool take on the sketch!!

MiaW said...

Tina this is great. Love your take on the sketch. Awsome colors elements. Love the large banner.

Sandra said...

Wow the black & white base and then with those pop of colours are just amazing. So eye catching

Keri said...

*As usual*, I love your twist on the sketch. :)
Great layered hearts, and love that you used this bold V-day PLS line for a sister-layout...looks awesome!

Diana Waite said...

SUPER fun take on the challenge!

Ali said...

This is sublime!! I adore the colours and what a brilliant idea to turn the sketch....why do I never think to do that???!

Eila Sandberg said...

Yah, totally loving your take on the sketch! and the cute cute cute little hearts - adorable! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...