Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pretty Little Studio X FOUR!



Hello and Happy Thursday!

I'm home sick with a major head cold, so instead of creating, I thought I'd share some previously un-shared Pretty Little Studio layouts.

This first layout was based on a sketch by Keri Babbitt.  I rotated the sketch upside down and moved my title over and to the top.



My second layout used the new 'Christmas At Home' collection.  I love the vibrant blue's, red's, and green's in the collection, and it is perfect for a non-holiday project.




 

 My 3rd project also uses the 'Christmas At Home' collection.

I used the left over packaging from the sticker set, and stitched together the circle garland and index tabs to make my own embellisments.











 My last layout was created for this week's Color Challenge, over on the Pretty Little Studio blog.

This photo was the source of inspiration.









 Be sure and stop by the PLS blog and link up your take on the Sketch Challenge for a chance to win a PLS Gift Certificate!

As always, thank you for taking the time to stop by!  Your time and comments are always appreciated!

Photobucket

5 comments:

sandi said...

Wow! These are all amazing!!!!!!!! Love them to bits!

Diana Waite said...

SO sorry you aren't feeling well--get better soon!
your layouts are SO fantastic--thx for the inspiration today!!

Ashley Horton said...

Blown away again, Tina!! Each layout is spectacular and I am thinking that "Jump" just might be my favorite you've done so far!! I always love to see your awesome creativity on all of your pages!

sophie said...

you are so amazingly talented ! those second and last layouts are so fabulous! and all the others are too! but these are my fav!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Your work is amazing!!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...