Friday, February 22, 2013

February Love My Tapes Challenge - Puppy Love

Hello and TGIF!

Just a quick post today to get you ready for a weekend of scrapbooking!  :)

The Love My Tapes February Challenge is up, and there is still time to play along for a chance to win some Love My Tapes goodies!

Here are the details:


1. Create a Layout, Card, or Off the Page project that incorporates Pink and Red.  Washi, Lace and/or fabric tape must be used in your project, but does need to be pink or red. Think outside the box and let's get creative.  Please let us know how you were inspired.
 
2. The challenge is open until February 28, 2013.
 

3. A randomly chosen winner will win some LMT goodies.

4. Link up your projects on the Love My Tapes February Challenge post.
 
To get y'all started, I created a layout about LOVE, Puppy Love that is!  (featuring my two little furry friends Moose and Flikka).
 

I used several Love My Tapes, lace and washi tapes for my layout and even covered some wooden shapes with washi tape.  Super Fun!






 
I hope you can play along with us this month!  I can't wait to see what you create!
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh how adorable and beautiful!! Love the wood covered in washi!

Diana Waite said...

great little touch of polka dot hearts and arrow--Love it!

MichelleZ said...

I love all of the little details that create this page. I also love seeing the photos of your darling little doggies. Too cute! :)

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...