Thursday, February 7, 2013

Super Duper News - Jenni Bowlin Style!

Hi y'all and Happy Thursday!  The sun is F.I.N.A.L.L.Y shining and it feels so good!  In the winter, Salt Lake gets what the locals call, 'inversion'.  It's basically a nice way to say smog or pollution.  Because Salt Lake is in a valley surrounded by mountains, the temperature inversion causes the valley to be hazy, and air quality to be VERY POOR!  But today, the sky is blue and you can see the mountains!

As you may know, I am an Ambassador for Jenni Bowlin Studios. Ambassadors design projects using Jenni Bowlin exclusive products.  In addition, Jenni Bowlin Mercantile has a monthly kit, with separate designers.  A few weeks ago, I was asked if I would be interested in guesting for the kit side of JBS.  Absolutely!  I've always loved Jenni Bowlin kits - they are full of fantastic exclusives and wonderful vintage goodies.

Here are several of the projects I created with the February Papercrafting kit and the Artisan Add-On kit.  The Papercrafting kit was FULL of the new JBS collection, "Modern Mercantile".  It was one of my absolute favorites from Winter CHA 2013 and I was so happy that I got to play with it.  Both kits blended perfectly together and I still have SO MUCH product left!  :)

My first layout, 'Mr. Awesome' uses one of my favorite papers from this collection.  I just L.O.V.E. the yellow/white striped paper.  Isn't it divine?





My second layout, 'Selfie' is one of my all time FAVES!  I love creating layouts like this one - full of layers, clusters, and little peeks of color and pattern.  And isn't that new JBS stamp FANTASTIC?  I love making simple backgrounds like this.





My third project is a home decor piece that was SO easy to make and I just love how it turned out.






I created a 4th project, but I will be sharing that later this month, so be sure and stop back.

But, the good news doesn't stop there.  Starting next month, I will be joining the JBS Kit Design Team on a permanent basis!  Woo Hoo!  I am so excited!  Just look at this Design Team line-up!  Holy Cow!  Pinch me!

Okay, I've settled down a bit!  (not really, but I really can't believe it)  :)

As always, thank you taking the time to stop by!  Your time and comments are much appreciated!  Have a wonderful Thursday and a terrific weekend!





7 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful work Tina! Love the Yellow on your first layout and home dec piece, and the fun layers on your second layout! Congrats on joining the JBS Kit Team! That is awesome!!

Katrina Hunt said...

Congrats Tina!!! And fabby projects!!! Hugs, Katrina

blsd2scrp said...

love your creations! so lovely! congrats on the super duper news!!! :)

Kim Price said...

These are really cool Tina - love them all :)

Sandra said...

These are fabulous, you have amazing style

sandi said...

Wow Tina These are fabulous creations! LOVE all of them!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth Hallgren said...

Congrats Tina! You are one busy gal :) Love the home decor piece, the little flowers are so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...