Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Jenni Bowlin Studio March Kit(s)

Hello and Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today, I'd like to share a few of my projects that were created with the Jenni Bowlin Studio March kit(s).  I got to play with the Papercrafting kit, the Artisan Add On kit, and the Project kit.  The Papercrafting kit has already sold out, but the Artisan and Project kit are still available, but in limited quantities.  If you want to make sure you get your hands on these FABBO kits, sign up for the Membership.

My first layout was created with a little bit from each kit - I call it my 'everything but the kitchen sink' approach.  I just love how each kit coordinates with the other and how you can mix and match the paper and fun embellishments.







My second layout also using all 3 kits, but mostly the Papercrafting and Artisan kits.  I also used the exclusive kit digital cut with this layout.  I am SO diggin the look of cut vellum over patterned paper.  It really softens the bold paper and pulls it together.






My final project uses the Paper from the Papercrafting kit and Mini Album kit, pins and gems from the Artisan Add On kit and the butterfly digital cut from Vintage Whimsy.

I've been wanting to create a 'mini' with some of my favorite quotes and the Maggie Holmes mini was just the perfect way to display them in my office.  I can flip(rotate) the quotes periodically to remind myself of these fantastic sayings.



I am always inspired by what the Design Team does every month.  Be sure and stop by later in the month for more inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day!




11 comments:

cococricketsmama said...

just everything is beautiful!!!

cococricketsmama said...

just everything is beautiful!!!

Leanne said...

oh wow!! love, love LOVE!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful and amazing Tina!!! I need just the little bit of creativity you have in your pinkie finger, to find it's way to my brain!! :)

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Oh my goodness!! What a FABULOUS gallery from you this month. Each project is a favourite :-) Simply beautiful.
xx

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute! Love all the little touches that make each project POP! :) Awesome job!

sandi said...

Wow! Love everything that you've created Tina! Fabulous! And lucky you to get all three kits! Yeah!

Tegan said...

Oh my goodness! Fabulous stuff!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

I love the layouts and your mini! The vellum over the patterned paper is a great idea!

Sandra said...

I was first thinking my favourite was the first project, nope the I saw the second and loved that ... Then came the 3rd ... Wow! Now I've decided I'm loving them all :)

Diana Waite said...

SERIOUSLY loving EVERYTHING I see! AWESOME!!

11 comments:

cococricketsmama said...

just everything is beautiful!!!

cococricketsmama said...

just everything is beautiful!!!

Leanne said...

oh wow!! love, love LOVE!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful and amazing Tina!!! I need just the little bit of creativity you have in your pinkie finger, to find it's way to my brain!! :)

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Oh my goodness!! What a FABULOUS gallery from you this month. Each project is a favourite :-) Simply beautiful.
xx

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute! Love all the little touches that make each project POP! :) Awesome job!

sandi said...

Wow! Love everything that you've created Tina! Fabulous! And lucky you to get all three kits! Yeah!

Tegan said...

Oh my goodness! Fabulous stuff!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

I love the layouts and your mini! The vellum over the patterned paper is a great idea!

Sandra said...

I was first thinking my favourite was the first project, nope the I saw the second and loved that ... Then came the 3rd ... Wow! Now I've decided I'm loving them all :)

Diana Waite said...

SERIOUSLY loving EVERYTHING I see! AWESOME!!