Monday, March 4, 2013

March Guest Designer for Chic Tags! (insert MEGA happy face)

Hello and Happy Happy Monday (again)....

Today is a really fun and wonderful post!  I was asked to be the March Guest Designer for Chic Tags and HAD.A.BLAST. creating with their product.

If you have never seen Chic Tag product, you really need to check them out!  I love the tags, journaling cards, and fun die cut embellishments and they are perfect for just about any type of project.  Veronica sent me the FABBO "Road Trip" collection.  I saw this at CHA and it was InstLOVE!



I love the mountains and landscape in Central Utah, and wanted to capture the beauty, from the road.  The Road Trip collection was PERFECT for a little mini album.  I love the fantastic colors and the different journaling tags included in this collection.  My mini used the collection exclusively, with some of my other favorite product.






I started by misting each page in the mini.  I used various stencils, but the same color spray mist for each page.

To build each page, I used several items from the Road Trip collection, deli paper (just like vellum), washi tape, wooden embellishments,  and flair buttons.  Using similar product on each page created a co-hesive mini album that flowed from page to page.
In addition to the mini, I created a layout using more of the 'Road Trip' journaling cards and tags.

I would like to thank Veronica and Amy again for allowing me to share my projects with y'all.  Be sure and stop by the Chic Tags website and check out all of their product!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Leanne said...

Fabulous!!! I love the way you create!! TFS..x

Laurel said...

You are absolutely amazing!

Tanya Ham said...

Two words: AWE SOME!!! :)
Love the mini, and love your LO! I *need* those stamps, and the doggie metal (is it is clip?) shape is adorable!

Sandra said...

Oh both these projects are just amazing

sandi said...

Congrats on your GD spot! Love your sweet creations! Fab!

Shay Tibbs said...

This is FABULOUS Tina, love it, such a great mini with the misting "tire tracks" look! Cannot wait to see what else you make this month, congrats on the Guest DT spot ;]

Miriam Prantner said...

How exciting! Congratulations, and I LOVE the mini!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome mini and layout Tina!! Congrats on guesting with Chic Tags!!

Jen said...

Awesome layout! It is featured on the Heidi Swapp Facebook Fan page! - Jennifer Evans; Heidi Swapp Media Team Leader

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...