Friday, March 29, 2013

More She Art #3 Faces

Hello and Happy Friday!


It seems like forever since I’ve actually posted on my blog or shared any new projects. No worries, I have been busy behind the scenes and have been creating and planning (hint hint) like crazy! I have been working like mad on a new crafty venture that will be revealed in the next couple of months. Sorry for the tease. ;)

I haven’t had time to pull out my Golden paints and Faber Castell pitt pens for a new She Art or Dog Art canvas, so I thought I’d share the last 2.

I am getting more comfortable with my faces. And actually can say I like them. The eyes are getting better, but the nose is still a little tough. You know what they say, ‘practice makes perfect’.







I went for the ‘Andy Warhol’ look with both of these canvases. I must admit, I think I like this better than the traditional skin tones. It looks fun and funky!

I wanted to use the skills I learned in the She Art #3 class to ‘make it my own’. So what better subject? A French Bulldog!





I LOVED how this turned out! I am gathering a list of other breeds to create. If you have a specific breed in mind, let me know. Be on the look-out for these to appear on my blog and Facebook!

Be sure to stop by next week! I will be sharing many new projects and fun new challenges!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


5 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Your she art is so lovely, but your dog art just makes me smile!

jenni...that's me. said...

Love it! Love her hair...and of course, the dog is awesome! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Can't wait to hear your upcoming crafty news, Tina! And your She Art pieces are definitely amazing!

jbonomo said...

Absolutely love the dog!!! Would love to see a pug dog as we just lost her.....so very similar to your Frenchie too. thank you for sharing your talent.

jbonomo said...

Absolutely love the dog!!! Would love to see a pug dog as we just lost her.....so very similar to your Frenchie too. thank you for sharing your talent.

5 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Your she art is so lovely, but your dog art just makes me smile!

jenni...that's me. said...

Love it! Love her hair...and of course, the dog is awesome! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Can't wait to hear your upcoming crafty news, Tina! And your She Art pieces are definitely amazing!

jbonomo said...

Absolutely love the dog!!! Would love to see a pug dog as we just lost her.....so very similar to your Frenchie too. thank you for sharing your talent.

jbonomo said...

Absolutely love the dog!!! Would love to see a pug dog as we just lost her.....so very similar to your Frenchie too. thank you for sharing your talent.