Friday, March 22, 2013

Pinspiration Friday - MME Style!

Hello and Happy Friday!


I have a layout up today over on the MME blog.  We are celebrating Pinspiration Friday!  There is so much talent and creativity in the scrapbooking world, and Pinterest is such a wonderful repository of inspiration.

I am Uber excited to be using this project by the amazing Katharina Frei.  I LOVE the cover of this little notebook.  I love the strips of washi tape, with stamping and line work.  


I used the washi strips as a jumping off point for my layout and created my own background for my page.  I used decorative tape from several MME collections, but they are coordinate perfectly.

I added several stamped images, some of the SUPER DUPER AWESOME enamel dots, my title and the layout was done.  Really quick, especially for me.






I would like to thank Katharina for sharing her creativity and inspiration!  Be sure and check out the MME board 'Inspiring Pages and Cards'.  You WILL be inspired! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!




7 comments:

Megan Colwell said...

Such a great post. Is that a wax figure of Nick Cage, or am I crazy? :)

The Nautical Owl
Facebook
Etsy
Twitter

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Crush!

Judith said...

I love this. The washi tape background looks awesome and impressed that you've used so many photos.

Ashley Horton said...

Great use of the inspiration photo Tina and such a fun page to show off all of your photos from the Wax Museum!!

Katharina Frei said...

A fabulous layout Tina! Thank you for choosing my little project as inspiration. I am more than honored!
Katharina x

Tegan said...

Love love love this layout! I just knew you would do something awesome with those wax museum photos!

Fluffy said...

Fab layout & I love those stamps, where do you buy them from??? lol
Tx

7 comments:

Megan Colwell said...

Such a great post. Is that a wax figure of Nick Cage, or am I crazy? :)

The Nautical Owl
Facebook
Etsy
Twitter

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Crush!

Judith said...

I love this. The washi tape background looks awesome and impressed that you've used so many photos.

Ashley Horton said...

Great use of the inspiration photo Tina and such a fun page to show off all of your photos from the Wax Museum!!

Katharina Frei said...

A fabulous layout Tina! Thank you for choosing my little project as inspiration. I am more than honored!
Katharina x

Tegan said...

Love love love this layout! I just knew you would do something awesome with those wax museum photos!

Fluffy said...

Fab layout & I love those stamps, where do you buy them from??? lol
Tx