Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Stamp Carving Winner (3rd edition)!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

Just a short and quick post today...

First off, I've had to pick ANOTHER winner for Julie Balzer's Stamp Carving 101 class.  The first 2 'winner's have never contacted me, so we are on to #3.  I would really love to give this class away, so hopefully third times a charm.

The randomly chosen winner is:  Sarina!!



Sarina:  Please send your email details to me at 'adogslife13@hotmail.com'.

I'll leave you with a couple of recent layouts...

First up, is my layout for the latest CSI challenge.  (this picture represents the TRUE me)  :)
I used one of my own custom made stamps for the background on this layout.  (actually the 1st stamp I ever carved).






My second layout was created for MME a couple of weeks ago.







As always, thank you for taking the time to stop by!  Have a great week!



4 comments:

Disco Queen said...

Hi Tina, Fabulous layout. It's hard to believe that anyone would not claim such an incredible prize. Congratulations Sarina.

MichelleZ said...

There are so many awesome elements to these layouts...I don't know where to begin! Gorgeous! And your carving skills are fabulous. Love the stamps you made in the first layout. I tried carving once, but wasn't very successful. I tried carving a mermaid, but accidently cut off part of her tail, so it looked like a woman/amoeba. Anyway....love your work! :)

Diana Waite said...

SO fabulous!! I love the picture of you--hilarious!!

Marie Zouzou said...

Superbe ! J'adore !!!

4 comments:

Disco Queen said...

Hi Tina, Fabulous layout. It's hard to believe that anyone would not claim such an incredible prize. Congratulations Sarina.

MichelleZ said...

There are so many awesome elements to these layouts...I don't know where to begin! Gorgeous! And your carving skills are fabulous. Love the stamps you made in the first layout. I tried carving once, but wasn't very successful. I tried carving a mermaid, but accidently cut off part of her tail, so it looked like a woman/amoeba. Anyway....love your work! :)

Diana Waite said...

SO fabulous!! I love the picture of you--hilarious!!

Marie Zouzou said...

Superbe ! J'adore !!!