Monday, April 29, 2013

Dog Art - Pug Style!

Hello and Happy Monday!


Just a really quick post today! I thought I’d share a fun canvas I created this past Saturday! I wanted to get my hands messy with paint and ink, so I created another ‘dog art’ canvas. This time, it was an adorable little pug face! Adorbs!

I have SO much fun creating these dog canvases. If you would like to see a specific breed, just send me a quick email or message and I’ll add the breed to my list. :)








Be sure and stop back tomorrow and later this week. To get y’all primed for National Scrapbook Day, Love My Tapes and Pretty Little Studio are having a Blog Hop, packed full of prizes! You won’t want to miss this one!

I also will be able to share my layouts using the May Jenni Bowlin kits! WOW, they are simply amazing! Lastly, I will be sharing a very honest and raw layout for a special My Mind’s Eye post.

Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a splendid Monday!


2 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute!!! :)

CaninesCouture said...

You did this yourself? This is so awesome!! I wish I knew how to do this kind of work, I'd love to paint one of my Smoosh. :)

xoxo,

Jules of Canines & Couture
www.caninesandcouture.com

2 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute!!! :)

CaninesCouture said...

You did this yourself? This is so awesome!! I wish I knew how to do this kind of work, I'd love to paint one of my Smoosh. :)

xoxo,

Jules of Canines & Couture
www.caninesandcouture.com